Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

The environment is good

October 27, 2017
There is no growth in carrier as salary too. The salary increasement is not at 10% after appraisal that is fixed only 1000 in CtC. There is also not any type of bones.
April 30, 2018
We definitely make sure our employees are provided competitive income and great opportunities so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Please share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!
April 21, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
April 11, 2021
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
March 4, 2021
Same location
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Jaipur, Rajasthan
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!