Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

This is the great place to work.

September 8, 2020
It is the great experience to work with teleperformance. The provide you a good environment to work in. The management is to good and helpfull in each and every way.
April 21, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Mall of Asia
If you're not the type who likes to be a suck up, don't work here. They only "see" employees who suck up to the management. You need to drink with them, make them laugh, be "visible" for you to be "seen". Working hard and good performance is not enough for the management. You need to put them on a pedestal for them to help you grow professionally. Very few leaders, over crowded with bosses and bullies.
Pros
On time salary release.
Cons
Very few leaders, over crowded with bosses and bullies.
January 12, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Nice place to work as my experience where I satisfied there company work culture. I will sure recommended to those who wants to stability towards there career.
Official response from Teleperformance
January 29, 2021
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. Have a great day!
January 16, 2021
Same location
Customer Support Executive (Current Employee) - Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Very stressful and fire employees for silly reasons no employee centric environment no hierarchy is clear and promoting of employees that are near and dear only
Cons
No fixed week off or joint week off
Official response from Teleperformance
January 29, 2021
Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via the LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can help address the issue. Thank you!
  1. This is the great place to work.