Teleperformance
Teleperformance Employee Review

Wonderful Work Environment

March 30, 2020
They really care for your career and wellbeing. I have worked here for 7 years, managers are very supportive during any emergency. They are allowing to work from home too.
December 30, 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Indore, Madhya Pradesh
TP is just like of BPO School from where I learned many things. Best for freshers.Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern which I faced.
Pros
Cons
Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern.
October 9, 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Thats was good experience when I'm join TP there was awesome working culture there have lot of opportunities attmosper was good if I'm again opportunities to join TP I'm with that
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
May 7, 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
The company basically from France and well established in India and have bright future due to their dedication and one goal in mind and that is full satisfaction of their client. The company also take full care of their employees, timely salary and recognition of efforts is taken care well by HR. Good place to start career wuth. Security is tight. I think that’s great because it shows the dedication of the company towards both clients and employees.
  1. Wonderful Work Environment