Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

India3,054 reviews

Found 3,054 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,786 reviews

Productive and fun

The work culture is outstanding in TP they are very corporative with their employees and salary is always on time related to work culture very disciplined and well maintained environment proper formals and no casualness in office premises.Everything is very secured whether it’s our desktop or our own things in lockers.Related to hygiene i really appreciate the housekeeping they keep everything very clean whether it is washrooms or tables of canteens 👍👌

Fun workplace

Good place to work and supportive management. Great work life balance. 2 week offs. Had a day shift and fun place to work. Management is understanding and professional.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Nothing for me

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Good company

Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there. Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.

Fantastic company

I really like working with the firm. I received a lot of experience, which helped me improve my communication abilities. Overall, I had a good time. And I would advise someone to work in Teleperformance.

Nice

Good learning package and opportunity to learn many things and enjoying fun activities. Work culture and facilities to employees are good with high standard of employee security.

Nice work place

Nice work place all the manager very great as I worked there for many years I am very happy with Teleperformance, all managers helped me and hr very nice they keep on helping at every stage.

Work life balance is good

Working as a technical support executive teaches you how to deal with customers from various backgrounds, how to improve your communication skills, how to complete a task in a timely manner, how to educate a customer in their preferred method of understanding, and how to apply a variety of technical solutions. Overall, a great experience with Teleperformance.

Good environment

Good environment, management, work culture. Good kind of cafeteria. Support staff security facilities also very good. Good kind of motivational and healthy environment for work. Good transportation facilities also.

Good learning if you are a fresher.

I am now undergoing training. Teleperformance's management is outstanding. I enjoyed the culture and the atmosphere. What they are teaching us on training is a fantastic product.

Everything is amazing

Flexible shift timings. Work culture and management were good. Had frequent training programs. The job offered was manageable. Colleagues were helpful and supportive.

Job security is excellent

There has never been a moment when the corporation has reduced pay or compensation, instructed its staff to cease working, or dismissed them since the pandemic. Job security is excellent in this company.

Employee Friendly Environment

The company's business tactics are quite steady and aggressive. Employee-friendly HR policies include leave policies and an employee engagement programme. Employees are regularly instructed on skill improvement.

Very nice people.

I feel productive and happy when I spend a full satisfactory day at office. For me working is not only for earning but also for self-confidence, learning , interacting with new people. I always enjoy my job. Learning and sharing new things with co-workers. Grooming your mind in learning new technology.

wonderful experience

At Teleperformance my working experience was satisfactory. I have found working here a wonderful experience. All colleagues and trainers were brilliant. Teleperformance India is a company where Growth is in the culture. Teleperformance gives employees equal opportunity to excel. TP is an excellent company to work with.

Management is cool

Job guarantee is there and they never want any employee to leave job since they understand the value of job. Management is transparent what they can do and what can't. There are few issues but at the end of the day there is always someone there to listen to you.

All good in TP

The management and senior staff are excellent. Work-life balance is excellent. The rest of the team is also quite cooperative. Salary and advancement are satisfactory.

great experience

I started my career with Teleperformance. It was a great experience to build my career with this prestigious company. I feel proud to be part of such amazing company.

Great company for starters

It's good, the work culture of Teleperformance is very good and it always gives priority to all employees and the working culture is very good. It's a very good platform to develop your communication skills. And company is best in terms of employees benefits like in terms of salary it's on time.

flexible scheduling

As a woman working at Teleperformance I would recommend other woman to consider working for Teleperformance as it has a safe women-friendly environment.

Working with this company is a very good experience.

Very friendly team mates. They teach us everything. The work culture is good. I learned everything after joining in the project. Finally, a good company to join, work and grow.

Great working environment for freshers.

Employees at Teleperformance are very passionate and committed. Incredible communication skills and good at maintaining the decorum of the company.Great working environment for freshers.

Compare Teleperformance with