Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,146 reviews matching the search
This company has supportive staff and they are doing everything they can to help a new comer in the company,they provide training and ample information for people to be comfortable on the job and the environment there is so friendly and uplifting.
February 24, 2021
We are glad to know that you had a nice work experience at TP. Have a nice day!
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
i just spend 2 year in TP and i feel awesome like familiar. There is good and supporting and team leaders. i enjoy from there. make lots of friends....
March 4, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!
the work was very good and brilliant and the work experience was good and the office was brilliant and the staf manager accm amcc and also clints was very helpful..👍🏻👍🏻
Pros
Cons
noo
March 2, 2021
We are glad that you had a nice work experience at TP. All the best!
Good place to work, but increment is not that good, culture is good, flexible time, seniors and subordinates are coperative, good for people having 2 to 4 years experience.
February 26, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience at TP. Have a nice days!
There are managers who help a lot and some just dont care but the environment is pretty chilled so there will be someone who will help you out . Just the pay will be less but incentives plan will help
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Breaks
February 23, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
Good place to start working with. To know about the corporate sector it's going to be a good experience. But switch the company as soon as you get opportunity.
Pros
Ambience
Cons
Hectic place
Very stressful and fire employees for silly reasons no employee centric environment no hierarchy is clear and promoting of employees that are near and dear only
Cons
No fixed week off or joint week off
January 29, 2021
Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via the LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can help address the issue. Thank you!
Here salary is less and work pressure and promotion chances is less lots of crowd there are so many process.But the atmosphere here is very good.Overall it is ok
Nice place to work as my experience where I satisfied there company work culture. I will sure recommended to those who wants to stability towards there career.
January 29, 2021
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. Have a great day!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
They have hired only for there own reason after work done for the company they will fire. Worst company ever. My suggestion do not join this company ever.
The company culture is overall good. HR policies are fair...if you are a good performer with good knowledge you can achieve great heights in this company..if you simply attached to the chair means you gets nowhere..
Pros
Cab, working environment
Cons
Salary, No bonus, Politics, cleanliness of the toilets
January 14, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! We make sure that we provide a great place to work for all employees. Best regards!
Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
TP is just like of BPO School from where I learned many things. Best for freshers.Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern which I faced.
Pros
Cons
Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern.
They don't want to understand the thing's that if some person did mistake before 4 to 5 year ago ...so it's not mendotry that still he / she will be having the same mind set or situation or etc .if some person if got only one time the negative feed back then u can't join it in your whole life really it's worst company not Company but which is the Policy they do have it's really worst which does'nt have any sense ..
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/a
They decide anything at anytime that what employees should do. Like shift changes, process changes immediately without asking or inform to the employee. Second thing is salary. Salary is based on the attandance and that is not marked properly so there is issue in every month of salary.. some of the employees not getting salary on time.
I worked at Indore site. The process is kiwi.com. My experience is great, I would love work again for teleperformance. I would be my pleasure. And the Team leader is very helpful.
Pros
Monthly bonanza
Awesome experience in the company me and it's been a great journey as I have learn so much in the competitive business environment and they have enhance my skill in every way.
Overall, I liked the environment at Teleperformance. It was good and had 9 hours of working hours with day shift. It will be better if there is no favouritism among the team members and supervisor.
Teleperformance Indore is a nice place to work. This is the organization which offer their employees a great opportunity to grow in their profiles. Thanks so much.
If you follow your training and get low score/performance, team leader will ask you to logout.No guidance, it's not customer care, rather customer misleading. Salary is good but environment isn't.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Misleading
  1. Employee Reviews