Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

This company has supportive staff and they are doing everything they can to help a new comer in the company,they provide training and ample information for people to be comfortable on the job and the environment there is so friendly and uplifting.
Official response from Teleperformance
February 24, 2021
We are glad to know that you had a nice work experience at TP. Have a nice day!
They have hired only for there own reason after work done for the company they will fire. Worst company ever. My suggestion do not join this company ever.
Overall, I liked the environment at Teleperformance. It was good and had 9 hours of working hours with day shift. It will be better if there is no favouritism among the team members and supervisor.
Every day is a typical day as we focus on Sales, focus on MDAB (Monthly Daily Average balance of each and every customer). Every day is an interesting and surprising day because we work on numbers (Hard core banking sales to generate the revenue). I have learnt impossible as possible by working on convincing skills.
Teleperformance Company has no proper rules to handle a process, they don't respect their employee even if would have done or achieved milestone by employees , they will not give any kind of support, as example - if you have defective headset which no working properly so instead of provided new headset they will forced to employee work with that defective one and once audit conducted by QA (Quality Assurance) team they will give many more fatal and imposing mistake on Employees even if happened due to headset issue, they don't conduct any appraisal because of that their will be no salary hike even if you completed 2 years, they will be harassing their Employees as their wish without any reason my suggestion whoever looking for job instead of joining Teleperformace you just open Paan shop you will earn more then that comparing working in Teleperformance and If you will have your own business then no will harassing you without any reason no pressure will be their and if you are looking your career in Corporate sector then join any company excepting TELEPERFORMANCE .
Good platforms for freshers and specially women planning to seek new carrier opportunities are there, will gain experience in various fields and knowledge of banking
Management and No job security no hike no facility service and no cab service no employee benefits overall it's competition treat like employee like labour and clients also waste
There were lots of things which I learnt about the banking and banking process of sbi and we can see many customer daily with different type of query it might be regarding the amount debited or loans pension
Pros
Good
Cons
Give a good service to the customer of your bank
dealing with banking product products with targets.we have to do cross selling of all the products of bank.we have incentives for completing our targets
Working with teleperformance was over all a good experience...working environment was good..and yes as of sales job profile some pressure was there but also you can earn incentive.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
To be frank I'll never recommend my friends for that job, they want maximum business and they pay less for the employees's hardwork and time. If you got the job for banking process, then you have to take back to back calls and they will pay the same, there is no attractive incentives.
I was working there I didn't find any difficulties apart from salary.Friendly culture and nice management and support.For starter good place to learn.
This is my workplace since 5 years. Amazing leadership, friendly people all around, supportive staff................... Best place to make carrier. :-)
Fantastic environment employees will learn something new things, lot of Branches entire world easily relocate in our hometown. It's a brand name of Teleperformence..
One of the worst company which I even seen before is teleperfomance, especially managers and HR are very much attitude no one has good balance on employer they treat us like a slaves so one one will struck with the company more more over I'm very shamed on they management kindly notice this and approach to them if they does like this no one will be there and there is no growth as well we expect a lot and we will give interview if we don't know some thing there is a way to start team work and learder ship is more over not there
Am happy to work with in TP company and I am lurned so many things good experience in teleperformance and management is also good they have encraged a lot
Peoples who r looking out for day shift job, can give a try in this company. But there is no benefits for employees 😔. When it comes to salary and appraisal very bad
I fell like iam in a Slave to work with the teleperfomance. I didn’t get any support from my seniors. So that’s why I had decided to rethink my career.
Kudlugate Bangalore Novel tech park I had been here for 3 months.. salary and security staff is very professionally maintained... Inside the office culture is like very unprofessional... Very less knowledged higher authority....zero talent people are appreciated as donkey's.... Not a place to growth for salary as well as knowledge ... Professionalism is maintained only when clients audit is done.
No words for teleperformance before my workplace intelenet global service past two year I am working telepermance company good platform and my carrier development
* Working hours are too much and salary also not coming on time. * There are no standard offers and team leaders don't make the right offers to agents ....
Official response from Teleperformance
January 31, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We always make sure to provide a competitive salary for our people that is at par with the industry standards. We appreciate honest feedback like this. Please share more details with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so we can help address this issue.