Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Very stressful and fire employees for silly reasons no employee centric environment no hierarchy is clear and promoting of employees that are near and dear only
Cons
No fixed week off or joint week off
January 29, 2021
Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via the LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can help address the issue. Thank you!
It is the great experience to work with teleperformance. The provide you a good environment to work in. The management is to good and helpfull in each and every way.
TELEPERFORMANCE working culture is good some process management is good but some process management is very bad so I think it's good starter as a fresher
Nice working environment and cooperative working staff understand the problem of employee and try to resolve that issue as soon as possible. Infrastructure of that company is osm feel like we are working at mall.
December 30, 2019
Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in TP. All the best and have a great day!
This job exhausts you, not only mentally but physically too. Even the holidays are not given as per as rules. In addition to this working hours are quite high too.
November 29, 2019
We're sorry to learn that you feel that way. We aim to provide a conducive and nurturing environment, but your review states otherwise. We would appreciate it if you can share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform, this will help us improve internally for a better working experience for our employees. Thank you.
I have learned lot from my job. It improved my communications skills. I can work in fast paced environment. All co-workers were very friendly. There was a lot of fun.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
June 25, 2019
Thank you for your kind comment and for letting us know about your experience with us. We are also happy that you chose to work here. Have a great day!
I found the best and the nice working culture in Teleperformance. But I should answer only one question whether the postponement should stop the proposal after the letter arrives, due to an experience letter, if any document is important, then the first step should be to convert the interview into the documentation, why do you waste the timeof condidate
December 12, 2018
We appreciate your review. Our goal is to make sure our employees are equipped with enough knowledge to be able to work effectively while having fun. All the best and have a nice day!