Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

The company culture is overall good. HR policies are fair...if you are a good performer with good knowledge you can achieve great heights in this company..if you simply attached to the chair means you gets nowhere..
Pros
Cab, working environment
Cons
Salary, No bonus, Politics, cleanliness of the toilets
January 14, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! We make sure that we provide a great place to work for all employees. Best regards!
Nothing to tell very bad experience in my life.Very low salary and management is not carrying the employee and no salary hike , chennai location very very bad no support to employee
Pros
hr management
Cons
very long hours
Processing customers banking details UK shift checking PPI towards application tool .managing rotational shifts along various sub process multi process taken
Nice Place To Work . Secure Job, Good Atmosphere, No work Pressure, But Salary Average But Its Enough For That work. Week Off Only 9Hrs Duty With 1Hrs Break
Pros
Free Tea, Cofee, Milk
I have no words to say as this company is my first company and I have grown in this corporate world because they provided me a good stuff and knowledge in time.
I enjoyed the company and get more learning based on my experience to implement the change to the process. 100% manual process is followed in this organisation and hope it should get digital soon. Due to management conflict thing did not go well.
Good company to work with gives experience values ideas and suggestion by employees, employee friendly timings. Salary on time provides pick up and drop facilities.
As like typical corporates unless you prove yourself everytime, things will be tough. Still the best part both effort and appreciation is a shared responsibility here.
Worst culture, unorganised cab facilities & people mindset sucks. The environment was very stressful. One sided . There was no proper communication with HR team.
Really a good company , supportive to their employee's provide flexible environment but in base of sal there is incremental on work experience even you work for years the same sal you wil get only via incentives you can and that too only some sort of work you can earn orelse only same damm amount which u can't use fr more than half a month.. work pressure is moderate....
Good Place to Work, I liked all my managers. New technological advances happening constantly. Also good in Employee activities...... Nice and Great Company..I Love TP
GOOD performance of the work in this company. I would like to design engineering. Architect job sibil engineering job. I ma work with drishya intero
Work life balance is good. Learning was good. Positive environment. No biasness Supportive Management Much interactive Employee care Employee friendly
Good training team good management good team support good team leader good friends circle good atmosphere.easy way to improve career,nice coordination.
My observations for Teleperformance is based on a particular Process for which I used to work. Complete Miss-management. Pathetic Work culture.
Good Work experience, culture,learning new things,helping to go next levels in jobs , giving guidance during prblms and heping to work free from stress.
Good place to and Work atmosphere was good and both way cab , nature of job was so pressure,easy learning and good job profile ,low salary package . good management.
Good work environment peacefull enjoyed my work friendly tl manager weekly fun activities. Positive vibes easy process enjoyed a lot..........................
January 29, 2020
Thanks for your positive review. We are glad you are here with us at Teleperformance.
Teleperformance is such a wonderful atmosphere to work. There is a gud team leaders managers all of them very gud in management. And they conducting events to stress relefie tats gud to staffs.
February 28, 2019
We are happy to know that we are providing you a wonderful working experience. We ensure that you will get the best assistance as possible. All the best and have a nice day!
Productive all times, Its really good and easy work atmosphere, I learn each and every day, its a shortest distance travel, Every learning is good and needed
February 26, 2019
Thank you for your positive review. We see to it that we provide compensations to our excellent employees. We also ensure that incentives such as bonuses are being provided to encourage them to work harder.