Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Here salary is less and work pressure and promotion chances is less lots of crowd there are so many process.But the atmosphere here is very good.Overall it is ok
Awesome experience in the company me and it's been a great journey as I have learn so much in the competitive business environment and they have enhance my skill in every way.
they hire employee. but don't want to provide facilities to them. Even they called employee in lock down to work on no pay. management is not good..i will not recommend to fresher or any body who need job..
Pros
no facilities
Cons
no convence
Harrasment for all employees and no resolution for all employees and miss bihaviar for all seniors and mentally torcher and very bed food quality and transport and road
I think it is a good choice to work in such a mnc.i think the working environment was good.other staff are supportive to me.i also received monthly salary on time without any delay
Need to give more focus on employees perks and salary Need to gave training on time whenever some changes will introduce. Need to give other training in order to improve employee knowledge
Fun work place, great environment, just i feel one issue with the company ...that is my salary..... My salary never come to me on tume and also initially it had been misplaced by BHR and then always been delayed my salary bcz of this i left this job sp early.... Otherwise the environment is soo good to gain experience.
Pros
They provide you a small trip also sometimes they organize some really fun activities.
Cons
There will be a burden of remembering all the sinarios.
Good place to work .Just need to provide better cabs and better opportunities to employees. Management is cooperative and reliable. Open table policy is the best thing .
Its been a great experience working for Teleperformance for the last 18 months. There is a lot that you get to learn, and the learning methodology is creative. Management was very helpful and attentive. Co-workers were easy to get along with. It’s a open door policy and even managers not just TL’s are available if you want to talk to them.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
One of the most bad companies to work, this company treats its employees very badly hardly values their efforts nd contributions, Huge politics, Negativity in work environment, When whole India was reeling under lockdown this company had harassed its employees using the reporting managers, Hardly even bothered to listen to its employees grievances faced in lockdown made a very horrible lay offs layoff
Pros
Promotion will be there after long time
Cons
Less salary, weak contributions in PF
I love my time at work. The work culture at Teleperformance is great and that’s what makes it a great place to work. Have been 3 years at Teleperformance and its been a great experience. I’ve recently had a promotion at work and the support we get is incredible.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
no cons as of now
If any emp got promoted salary should be increase at least more than 10% to current percentage and cab should be provide for okhla location if you're providing this location to gurgaon's people
A good organisation for long term career goals with stability. Growth prospects are less compared to other BPO’s monetarily. They have many processes and it’s easy to apply for IJP’s and take a growth internally.
My overall review for Teleperformance is Average.The management was very goog at Teleperformance and the culure is also good but it's so crowdy.There was no harder part for me while i was doing job. I learnt lt of things from my managment (like how to behave in front of other people .
Its a good place to work. work is somewhat manageable there, management is good and people are caring there, no office politics in my domain which is training.
We are newly introduced to TP as earlier was Intelenet global service however Tp have border view and branches to work with. It is great learning place
It was good . It is good company for freshers. Salary is good for freshers. I worked there for more than 2 years. It provides both side cab that is good become I stay in East delhi.
Good learn lots of things, I'm happy over all the things Made a lot of friends in the team. Lot of recognition and awards for good work. Nice company for getting good knowledge and supporting well initially to acquire knowledge.
The transportation facilities are good. Cafeteria is good with lots of options. Area around office is good too. The working hours are fixed which also has related shift allowances as per working hours.
I've been worked here 27 months. I joined Teleperformance in 2016. I got hired for Uber (Rebel). It was an amazing experience with Tp. I'll definitely recommend my friends to work here🤗
In my entire career I don't see these kind of irresponsible company who don't think about employees. If there is any kind of up down comes employees will be lost jobs without any reason, because company saying that company any time fired employees without any reason and without salary. I never recommend to work with teleperformance.