Teleperformance

Gurgaon, Haryana553 reviews

Found 553 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Ok

It is amazing this is a wonderful company with great ethics Wonderful experience so far learnt lot of thing from teleperformamce I will get chance to work as an director for the company

Pros

Cons

Nice place to work for experience

The teams that we function in are very close-knit. This provides an opportunity for everyone to be able to act as a support system to everybody else in the team.

Great Work Ethics

Operations and Human Resources are at the frontline of ensuring that employees are happy and satisfied. All discussions for performance improvement are held in a transparent fashion.

Good Place

All employees are provided with ample opportunities to share their ideas, thoughts and concerns, if any. There is a hierarchy in place to resolve issues, however, the managers are still very accessible.

Nice and cool

Appreciation of employees is never ending. Chat with executives, super day, advantage club, rewards & recognition are some of the channels by which performance is recognized.

About my work place

Teleperformance is an awesome, exciting place. You can learn something new every day working in different processes and amazing leaders. Non-toxic work atmosphere as everyone is fair and supportive.

Relaxed environment

My overall satisfaction level with Teleperformance is very high. You can improve your skills and knowledge through exposure to different lines of business.

Best company

Teleperformance is one of the best companies in terms of work culture and policies. All the leaders in the organization are very supportive and always approachable.

Fantastic company

I really like working with the firm. I received a lot of experience, which helped me improve my communication abilities. Overall, I had a good time. And I would advise someone to work in Teleperformance.

Nice work place

Nice work place all the manager very great as I worked there for many years I am very happy with Teleperformance, all managers helped me and hr very nice they keep on helping at every stage.

All good in TP

The management and senior staff are excellent. Work-life balance is excellent. The rest of the team is also quite cooperative. Salary and advancement are satisfactory.

Best workplace for me

TP India is proactively driving the Diversity and Inclusion agenda providing equal opportunity to all current and prospective employees. They run dedicated educational campaign to ensure removal of any potential bias in employee behaviour.

Good company to work with.

Good company to work with.Excellent work life balance. Provides training as and when needed. Every day one gets to interact and coordinate different teams and learn new technology.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Awesome Company

Awesome work experience here at Teleperformance. Company policies are excellent. Career growth is good. Good work life balance. Great place for an advancement of your career.

employee centric organization

I had a great learning and got growth in this company. Company really follows the culture and values. It's a people centric organization. The organization is well equipped with today's technology ensuring we are up to dated.

May 18, 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

The company is good

Looking forward to my career growth in Teleperformance India. I feel like Teleperformance will provide a good platform to show my abilities which fulfils my personal goals as well.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

really really good

The company is really very good. HR will support their employees like anything. Good culture and work ethics. I love the Teleperformance culture and brand.

May 18, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

Best Company ever I have worked

Good working environment & culture. Company policies are good. Their salary is decent but yearly hike isn't good. I learned a lot about team work here.

good atmosphere to work with collogue

The work environment is good and encourages learning and development which helps us to grow and evolve. I’ve been doing good since last 7 years and I would say it’s a great company to work in.

May 18, 2022
Wow, 7 years at TP! Cheers for more successful years ahead! Thank you for your positive review!

best place

I have had a good experience with Teleperformance. My higher authorities are very supportive and encouraging. I love working in this company which has improved my communication.

work environment is amazing

Good work environment and culture. Teammates & reporting managers are supportive and the management is transparent. Company policies are good and appraisals are fair.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Compare Teleperformance with

Learn about Teleperformance in Gurgaon, Haryana

• Teleperformance
  • Gurgaon, Haryana
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?