Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.
March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
Very good environment can do work with an great opportunity to your career and your life and your business will be better than your own job. So the day after the day was gone to good
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
March 17, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience during your stay at TP. Wishing you success in the future!
Good place to start working with. To know about the corporate sector it's going to be a good experience. But switch the company as soon as you get opportunity.
Pros
Ambience
Cons
Hectic place
Nice place to work as my experience where I satisfied there company work culture. I will sure recommended to those who wants to stability towards there career.
January 29, 2021
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. Have a great day!
TP is just like of BPO School from where I learned many things. Best for freshers.Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern which I faced.
Pros
Cons
Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern.
I worked at Indore site. The process is kiwi.com. My experience is great, I would love work again for teleperformance. I would be my pleasure. And the Team leader is very helpful.
Pros
Monthly bonanza
Teleperformance Indore is a nice place to work. This is the organization which offer their employees a great opportunity to grow in their profiles. Thanks so much.
A man or women come and seclact an BPO industries coz, she need money on time or atleast fair money this has been my worest experiance that tp have paid me 13 days of salery though i worked for 31 days atleat this shoiu;d be in the faire state
Pros
nothing
Cons
worst management
Good culture and environment in teleperformance but cso salary wasVery low as per other bpo but work environment was very good and security & management very helpful
It's best for the English improvement And much more to grow your skills and take lots of experience in the teleperformance it's best for the fresher and the experience also
Pros
Not free lunch but fresh you will get
Cons
Yhe
November 24, 2020
Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in TP. All the best and have a great day!
Jobs at Teleperformance
in Indore, Madhya Pradesh
See more jobs
It was a great experience working with Teleperformance CRM.Its a coolest place fun environment, everyone vfrom the bottom level to the top most level everyone bus very helpful.
Nice and best place to work in TELEPERFORMANCE INDIA even in night shift. Great managers. Excellent environment. Working hours are all shifts. Leave policy are good.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Teleperformance is best place for work, but need to improve many things. But overall experience was very good with teleperformance. And I wish to work again.
There is a stressful work culture here and requires a lot of stressful work, time boundations. But a hectic work schedule and target based working culture
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
9hours working
I would recommend Teleperformance to anyone looking for a career growth and stability. It is good company that is providing good environment good support. Great incentive. It is very good place to start your career with.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
So many policies in bpo sector they have tight rule and regulations. But our tl is best.they giving me right direction and helping me any time in the office.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It's an MNC, process of asus in teleperformance, I work for both chat and call process so there u can learn more about technologies introduced by asus team.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less support from seniors
Teleperformance is a fantastic place to work and learn. I love their working hours but I don't like the rotational shifts. But it's still great working for the company.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
I was enjoyed that company and management was also good. There is good inviroment. Team leader and manager are also supported to our... And one more thing there is excellent cleaning I was good experience at Teleperformance.. And good time spend at Teleperformance
Teleperformance is a fantastic place to work. Senior Management is very cooperative, the company overall has a good culture. What I love is that there is a good work life balance.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
Teleperformance has an excellent customer service and communication training program. Good facilities for employees in the building. Awesome cafeteria, and gym. Security is high levels. ATM in the building is convenient.
Pros
Free cab and lunch