Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
Official response from Teleperformance
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!
the work was very good and brilliant and the work experience was good and the office was brilliant and the staf manager accm amcc and also clints was very helpful..👍🏻👍🏻
Pros
Cons
noo
Official response from Teleperformance
March 2, 2021
We are glad that you had a nice work experience at TP. All the best!
They don't want to understand the thing's that if some person did mistake before 4 to 5 year ago ...so it's not mendotry that still he / she will be having the same mind set or situation or etc .if some person if got only one time the negative feed back then u can't join it in your whole life really it's worst company not Company but which is the Policy they do have it's really worst which does'nt have any sense ..
Pros
N/a
Cons
n/a
Working as a technical support executive, learn how to handle cutomers from different backgrounds, improve communication skills, learn how to do complete a task within given time span, learn how to educate a customer in their way of understanding, learn many technical solutions.
All are just 12th pass and do vulgure talk to each other...There is no support from any one all are doing politics. The only moto of manager is how to terminate association so he will never grow in company
A very nice experience at Teleperformance, learnt many new and interesting things.. Excellent work environment and friendly atmosphere. I will sure recommend to friends to work here. Great working place at Teleperformance for anyone. Good learning platform for new people in their career. Many MNC and brand to work and learn with. Overall good BPO company to work with.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
I personally like the work life balance and stability that we get at Teleperformance, it feels like a big family. I like the culture at work. It is a fantastic place to be with and working with. Learn new things everyday .Got opportunity to worked on multiple processes. We have a wonderful team. I miss them while working from home. Teleperformance rocks… it’s the best place to be.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
The atmosphere of Teleperformance just changed my life. My first job where i learn how to deal with customers and with our personal problems at the same time.
Perfect company to start off as a advisor but at leadership level u need be very patient Handel the tandems of the operational manager,the problem is they give promotion to early which is not ideal for one to know the leadership ideologies
It has got excellent work environment. Teleperformance provides good opportunity for all such people who has good communication skills, problem solving capabilities, fine with rotational shifts, sometimes even a disciplined and hard working person may get good opportunity. My process managers and supervisors were very cooperative and helpful, whenever any help required they helped me a lot. Hilton Process owner was also very helpful. Common thing among all is they provide decent work environment for all employees by which it gets easier to perform well.
Pros
Free Coupons for meals
Cons
No staybacks unnecessarily
Teleperformance company is good company culture good management good timing shift change location good and then all staff punctual and company location good
Totally Harrassment experience they guys are totally playing a game with his employees and do not give him respect and even not appreciate a good thing even in lockdown I moved from my house which is far from Teleperformance Jaipur around 220 KM But these guys do not appreciate and fired me and my 12 batch mets.
Pros
Nothing pros only loss If you joined
Cons
They guys do not think about you for a second
T.P is a good company. good for fresher and Better for Experience holder. Always Find Helpful people for any Problem. T.P provide many special Departmental for any Problems.
Good place for work but there is alot of thing need to be change first of all life balance if you work in teleperformance so there is no time for yourself there is no proper weekend only one day when superviser gave you there is no leave issued
not good place to work they presurrize the employee very much so he can left the job so i suggest not to work here for anytime looking is good but not
Pros
Stressful workplace
Cons
break issue
There was a smooth interview process. Joining was quick. Proper training and guidence was given before joining the floor. Great support of supervisors and excellent team work.
My experience was quite good and balanced, I was very happy to work from that ..I recommend the person to work there.QUite cool Environment and very one friendly in NAture and every HR and team member was very helpful and creative.
Pros
food coupan
Cons
for enough time
productive and fun workplace easy to work peacefull enviorment at workplace people was too friendly. i would love to do work again in this company....
The company basically from France and well established in India and have bright future due to their dedication and one goal in mind and that is full satisfaction of their client. The company also take full care of their employees, timely salary and recognition of efforts is taken care well by HR. Good place to start career wuth. Security is tight. I think that’s great because it shows the dedication of the company towards both clients and employees.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
No cons now
Your employement can be put on hold at anytime they want. Your salary can be stopped at anytime. You can be fired without any reason. The management is worst. The HR team is more worse. Nobody will help you in anything. No cooperation. Full of politics. Never go for this company if you are experienced or have a family to run. No job security is there. Sirf naam ka MNC hai. No qualities of an MnC company.
Pros
Cons
No qualities of an MNC Company. Lucrative salary... But they will give or not is dicy