Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Jaipur, Rajasthan480 reviews

Found 480 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

I won't recommend anyone to join in Teleperformance

I won't recommend anyone who is starting their career but if you are not getting any job or you have money requirements then you can do this job until unless you the certificate other than don't join this company as you won't learn anything . Only if you want to do time pass you can join the company .

management is very good

HR team conducts many activities, management is very good, I learnt many valuable lessons here, workplace culture is very good. Teleperformance India is one of the best companies.

TP is a good company t for freshers

Teleperformance provides a diverse and inclusive work environment which enables career support to each and every one without any bias, prejudice or discrimination.

great work culture

Teleperformance has a great work culture. The salary is on par with the industry average. The company provides many chances to learn and for career growth.

Very Good Company

Lots of importance given to personal development and growth at Teleperformance. Individually, one can enroll in many courses that help in personal and professional development.

amazing experience

First job is always remember able and with Teleperformance it's an amazing experience and time. And company have bright idea and innovative and take initiative to do something new.

Great culture and values

Great place to begin your career or join at a senior level. Great culture and values. Great programs for self-development and talent assessment and transformation. Talent engagement is good

Great company for starters

It's good, the work culture of Teleperformance is very good and it always gives priority to all employees and the working culture is very good. It's a very good platform to develop your communication skills. And company is best in terms of employees benefits like in terms of salary it's on time.

,workplace is good

Completed 3 years with Teleperformance, it is an amazing place with great people to connect and work with. If you are looking for growth both personal and professional, this is the place for you!

A place for working as a professional

Got many things to learn from there as per my first organization.. Worked in different LOB'S and also got promoted over there within 2 years as a AMCC.

excellent work place

The job security is excellent. If you are doing good work, no one can fire you from this company. Work culture is good and company policies are excellent.

Safe company

One thing from Teleperformance that you will love is how serious the management are when it comes to safety awareness among employees and also the efforts the company takes to spread awareness about health and safety measures.

May 18, 2022
Employee safety and well-being have always been a top priority at TP. Thank you for this positive review!

Excellent company to work for.

An open culture associated with a big brand is the best way to describe Teleperformance. Salary is decent. I don't face any politics and colleagues are supportive.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! Have a nice day!

Fun workplace

First of all, I love working in Teleperformance. During the pandemic, they helped each and every one with job security. Almost everything in the company is good.

May 18, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

Culture is really good

Good to explore and an individual can gain lot of process experience. Management nice and helpful. Culture is really good. Very good work life balance.

productive place

Many opportunities to grow in the company. Company policies are good. Trainers and managers have been very supportive in my personal experience. HR teams are very supportive.

Good work environment

Company policies are good. Good work environment and culture. Good incentives if you perform well and overtime is available to earn if there is a process requirement.

work life balance is amazing

Work culture and work life balance is good. Great place to work and grow. There is a good job security and work life balance with a supportive team and transparent management.

Good Working place

It was good working in Teleperformance as it gave me a great opportunity to learn many new processes. I would recommend Teleperformance to anybody considering it as a possible place to work.

April 29, 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

good organization to work for

Teleperformance is a good organization to work for. I am extremely happy working here for more than ten years. The work environment is also very good here. Happy to be a part of the Teleperformance team.

Management is very awesome

Teleperformance is a very good company to work in. Management is very good and there isn’t any major work pressure. We can manage our work and personal life.

Compare Teleperformance with