Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
Teleperformance is a BPO where they hire every one who comes to them. The management is very bad. A lot of politics in the company The team leader cooperates with you if he wants
The managers are idiots.. They don't even know how to speak English.. You can take a promotion in Teleperformance by licking the managers a**.. I hate this company.. Worst experience ever..
Teleperformance will terminate u any time ...if it will be the toughest Time like covid pandemic,the management of teleperformance never think once to ,termination of ur job any point of time.They have no value of their hard working Indian human resources (employee). Teleperformance had most ill fatal worst management ever I saw.they always working against the Indian employee.so the will never be hesitant to terminate loyal 3000 Indian.
Good working environment Learned a lot The management was strict and helpful Supervisor was upto the mark no room for errors was tolerated Great learning experience
Worked with teleperformance india is such a good experience. Very good environment, good place to better your communication skills, overall experience is great with TP.
Shift Adherence, Learnt new things about Adobe process as a Technical Support, Management was good and very supportive. Work culture was very good. Salary is not that much according to profile. Most enjoyable part was the team bonding and floor environment.
Pros
Cafeteria Food
Cons
Long Hours
Worked as technical support executive to support the customers who using cricket wireless. We need to assist the people over chat. Sometimes we need to take dual chat as well.
I have worked at Teleperformance for about 3years one can groom his language skills and lear business ethics . One can easily get promoted if concerntrated on work .
I think the most important part of teleperformance is best office culture and safety and security for employees specially for the girls. If you work in night shift you will be secure and safe. Very tight and deciplined environment is there.Good food, office culture, well behaved employees. A very good and reputed mnc in my openion.
Complex work environment. Learned how to provide proper services to seller internationally. Good management facility. Better workplace culture. Nothing is harder part of the job. Office environment is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Clients come to spend time with us to know how we deliver so well. Rewards and recognitions are plenty within process for motivation.This is my best experience
Everything is perfect. There is a very nice cafeteria. Food is good and cheap. We have table tennis and pool table for employees. Food available all times. Good variety in cafeteria.
I love this place. I have been here 8 years. Have had good support from my seniors to grow to the next level. Promotions are fair and everyone is given equal chance. I see myself growing here.
I feel safe, there is no discrimination. The company work culture is like that we get appreciated for every effort we make We get client and customer appreciation.
I don't like to work in teleperformance as work atmosphere is not good, people are also not good nd they are not sure what they are doing in the company.
Worst experience managment is very poor ................They will cheat you no proper cafeteria no proper manager this company will screw your happiness you I'll not get proper salary for non-locals
Company is good the environment is user friendly and the colleagues are supportive the company focuses on the growth of the candidate .listen to the problem of the candidate and all are good.
World's leading BPO to work with. Jaipur branch had numerous good processes including Microsoft, Amazon, Sandisk. A great learning from peers and enhance your communication skills.
The company is too good for the freshers. I just recognize one thing which is not fare with the employee that is promotion procedure. They are promoting the people who are showing that they're working but actually they haven't.
Good to work with this company. Every employee will get good opportunities in this organisation. And very good employee service in this organisation
Pros
Na
Cons
Na