Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
As a part of training and work culture, we can learn and develop ourselves in providing assistance to the clients but coming to growth in this environment, it's better to choose an organisation which will pay good
Good Place to Work. Great Shifts. Management was good. Learnt some good communication skills. The night life at Teleperformance is very good and great.
There in Teleperformance things are well managed but. Some associates are good and helpful. At the time of joining i faced some problems but later I felt good. It's a good place to work.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Work pressure for freshers
Nice place to work, I have been working here for around 5 years now and have seen many ups and downs but the leadership is great and always positive in every situation.
I just want to work with teleperformance Where we can build our career There are many more opportunities to grow up The hardest part of job is when a customer is rude and we te we assure him we will definitely help
It excellence passion in to work and provides all required facilities, services and equipment to their employees to get the work done in effective and efficient manner.
It's a good experience for me to work with teleperformance .i have learnt many things over there like how to communicate with customers and my c communication skills also improved there.sov
Pros
Good environment, seniors also very helpful
Cons
No. For a fresher
Very poor management, different departments don't have co-ordination among themselves. I left TP in Dec 2018 and now when I wanted to complete my FnF, the company tells me that we have misplaced you mail which mentioned that my notice period was waived off and are expecting me to pay them money, whereas it is them who has to pay me my compensations.
Good place for those who are looking for a job. You can easily get promotions within some time but the night shift is pretty hectic. You will not be able to do something else with this job
There is no proper management for the employee. There is no salary increment. There is no promotion. They said that you will get the promotion but i had never get the promotion
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It's very good company with different facilities and with very tight security. They have a very long procedure for an interview and have a great opportunity of growth which is named as IJP (Internal Job Posting) and you can achieve great targets with best facilities.
Stressful no life and work balance, unnecessary modifications at work, costly and unhygienic food within office cafeteria, huge deductions in salary .
Teleperformance is good company and there is very good environment and canteen is very good there and totally teleperformance management is very good deffrent deffrent procces is there
Pros
Flip kart
Cons
Customer service
Join only if you're a fresher and do not want to leave your hometown. The work culture is hectic and salary is not worth the effort you put on daily basis.
Awesome management and well organised people management with good pay. Healthy office environment and nice friends. Five working days In jaipur and weekends offs.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Food on canteen
The place has very good faculty and management in order to help you out with everything. Also the training is paid and is provided in order for better customer satisfaction and they recognize good work and hep people achieve their goals easily.
Nice work culture but can improve there policies for login and logout as if you are even a single second late or you left a single second early you would be counted as half day oresent in the office regardless you are sitting there for whole day.
It was nice to work with to and there opportunity The policies are very fine and good to go if want to grow your self in bol here his the great opportunity
The environment is good . Stressful work life. No life left after joining the company a Not at all employee centric . Management doesn't know anything
Fun place to work with lot to learn. People are helpful. Not so much work pressure but definite targets to achieve each month. Growth is time taking but fun to be around.