Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
Company is very gud but no job security is there overall company is very nice and satisfying love the culture and environment wanted to shift to Mohali location in the same company but no vacancy
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have been there since 14 months and I learn something new every day.there have good mangers,good employees and helpful staff who help in your difficult situations.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Managmnet of the Teleperformance is good. They treat all employee as their family member. We also give out best to ensure the profits of the company for which we are working.
The location I had work is not that good. But as a company its not that bad for fresher, Over all the ranking average. If you have good boss then think could be better.
Good environment, all staff like recruitment, HR, trainer, floor support, are very supportive. Salary and growth is good as a fresher. Feels good to be a part of TP
The staff is biased towards the relations and no opportunities for tenured and experienced. Hectic and stressful. Salary not good and management of TP wants you to be Robot.
we can learn so many things from TP and jaipur we can find this is the culture for state of rajasthan cost of living is less we can manage and good place to work
This is not a good place to work. Work environment is not friendly and also upper management is ridiculous. I would not recommend this place to anyone
March 12, 2020
We always make sure to promote professionalism in the workplace and regulate rules for consistency and security. Thank you for being candid with your review and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.
If you get the nice manager it would be good to you. But if you dont flatter them then this will cause inconvenience to work there. Apart from that if you want to spent your time you dont have any work you can join this as a last option.
March 12, 2020
Thank you for your candid review. We aim to provide our employees with a great working environment and a management team to guide and support them in their careers. This will surely help us make improvements here in TP. Have a pleasant day!
It's a good place to work and learn for freshers. Management should sacrifice short term goals for long term benefits. Salary should be increased for the employees as it is lesser than other organizations in market.
March 12, 2020
Thank you for your honest review and we would like to assure you that we take reviews seriously. This will help us know what we need to do in order to make sure that we are providing the best for our employees. All the best and have a nice day!
We deliver accessibility, reliable information, and care to our customers in each interaction, making every contact an opportunity to improve the trust between customers and company.
January 31, 2020
Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in TP. All the best and have a great day!
The only thing why I left this job is the work environment was very stressful and there was very much work pressure. Will suggest to freshers that they can freely go and give interviews there but only if you are ready to work under extreme pressure. Salary which providing regional is not good to survive so think twice before join for regional luanguge support ....leave problems also there no holidays if u have any ceremony and any emergency .....
January 29, 2020
We are sorry to learn about this experience. Our goal is to provide our employees with the best experience. Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you.
Job was to provide customers with the solution regarding issues with downloading, installing and activation of Microsoft Windows 10 support for US based Customers
1). Good for fresher 2). Time Management 3). Employee Care 4). Working Environment 5). Good Management 6). Great Opportunities 7). Celebrations 8). Award Distributon
December 31, 2019
Thank you for your amazing review. We always see to it that our employees will have fun during their stay as this is not an easy job. We want to extend our thanks in making sure that we always provide an excellent service to our client's customers.
No growth in salary and feeling.. Unhappy with superiors But really work.. Give my best and I need much growth in future in my job promotion etc so I get good in everything
December 31, 2019
We are sorry to hear that you felt that way. Our aim is to provide our employees a stable and fun job with plenty of opportunities for career growth. Thank you for being candid with your review and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.
Very best company known in private BPO sector ..So those who are interested orr have a good communication skill they should try in such a company so that can grow with this company .
This was my life first job and really enjoyed my work and team support executive and siniors and all of them they are really helpful for each and everyone of them 😊🌹 😍 it's really good to work with your company and I have lots of memories of our company teleperforomance and best of luck with your new jobs...thanks
November 29, 2019
Thank you for your lovely review, and we are glad to know that you chose Teleperformance as your first company to work. Have a nice day ahead!
I do not recommded any one who want to work. No woeking culture and enviourment and eventhough no management. If you listen the management then you are good and not listen the management then your are worse employee.
November 29, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We would appreciate it if you could also provide further details on how we can improve our work environment thru our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com.
In this company the working environment is very good and staff is cooperative and helps in your work if you are in a trouble.If you do it good work appreciates by mangers on the floor front of all team workers.
I worked in Teleperformance as a technical support executive. Office atmosphere is too professional. I like their work process.But I was not feeling good i my job. It was very hectic.
Pros
Na
Cons
Back to back calls, Cant breathe