Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
It was my first experience in international voice support, Our team was so supportive to improve skills and knowledge to handle the situation and customer. I learnt a lot being the part in this company.
October 29, 2019
It is great to know that you enjoyed working at Teleperformance. We are also happy to know that you learned a lot with us. All the best!
Nice Experience, Over all culture was awesome and environment was friendly, would like to work again there if i get any opportunities, i learnt lot of things from there
Good office environment . Well supportive leaders. Responsible for each and everything for every employee. Platform for all students to build career. Excellent.
October 23, 2019
Thank you for your positive review about your experience. We are happy to give you an opportunity and provide you with a great working environment.
no growth they works like a school and no professionalism, they promise different salary and give different amount, they didn't even deposit employees PF amount which they detected from salary.
Pros
very easy to get a job
Cons
not a good company to work
Definitely not a good place to work for long term. It is not an employee centered company. No work culture. Work environment is horrible. Management is worse
The work experience was good. Great colleagues. Staff is cooperative, providing a must to take traning. Nice ambience and good softwares. Healthy food available for employees.
September 27, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you are having a great time with your colleagues. Having great colleagues can definitely make your work life better.
I feel a good experience in this company, this company provided me good culture, most motivation, encourage my skills etc. I was perceive excellent experience with Teleperformance, Jaipur team.
September 27, 2019
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We see to it that employees receive enough support and assistance from their superior and co-workers. We are glad to know about your experience. Thank you again and have a nice day!
It was a good experience in working with Teleperformance, but you will not be able to develop yourself in this company due to the people surrounded by you.
Pros
Nothing as such, plus it's a 5.5 working days which should not be there in a international process.
Cons
5.5 working days 9.5 hours work, no bonus, no client incentive, no diwali gift, nothing.
September 25, 2019
We're sorry to learn that you feel that way. We see to it that employees are provided with stable employment, great support, and career opportunities during their tenure with us. We hope you can share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com for us to conduct an investigation. Thank you.
I love my job because I learn from everyone with open mind to create pleasant working place where we can find value of work .I respect the people with whom I was working in office so you can say that I love my job as well as my team also and I believe in team work 👍
Pros
Extra burger
Cons
When i was in tp thare everything is good the staff of company help of employees and hr departments also good. I miss my bach fk 80 . And want to join again soon.
Working with a peer group in a funfilled environment has made me realize how funfilled a workplace can be. The work was to get calls from US and Canadian customers and help them to resolve their problems regarding their MS computer issues.
I am all ready customer care executive at tp Flipkart prosses this is a good company and good team and mangment and HR team so thankful team teleperformence
It was awesome experience to work there with great environment and work culture but they usually focus on their work not on employee satisfaction so they should work on this thought about employee's.
July 23, 2019
Thank you for sharing your honest review about us. Rest assured that this review will be taken into consideration in order to improve our services to our employees.
You can find very good growth in this company. Atmosphere is also good. People are so much friendly and lovable according to my experience. A platform to learn many new things here.
July 24, 2019
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about us. We are glad to know that you have met nice colleagues during your career stint here in TP. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
IMy review about the company is very good, work environment is very comfortable. I just want growth in my career that is why want to change this job
July 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing your positive review and we are happy to know about your personal experience with us. Good luck on your future endeavors!
You will find good and friendly environment for work but if I talk about salary then you cannot expect much. You can try for the international process for the high salary package.
It's totally provide corporate world life and company also take care of all employees. It's a awesome place for work. Company supports you till end...
Pros
Free enviorment
Cons
Awesome Experience working with Teleperformance as Infrastructure Analyst. Learnt so many things which helped me to learn so many things and apply to my day. to day work
All the work is done systematically.colleages are very friendly. Environment is nice as desk systems and washrooms are clean and hygiene. Moreover, games zone is also there.
Pros
Building is awesome
Cons
Pressure of work and timings of shift
July 15, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback.This will help us to improve and to establish a conducive and a great place to work for our employees. Have a nice day!
I am working here in evening shift as a cce and and also worked as a floor support than i was again demoted as a cce due to work load .......over all its a good place who wants to start there career
Pros
Good management
Cons
Salary