Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
Official response from Teleperformance
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.
I would i to inform that when i was join teleperformance i was fresher.Before the joining this company i was little nervous. But the atmosphere of the company and the people are too friendly.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
It is the most unethical company I worked with where apart from oiling managers you cannot survive. They can terminate anybody at theitr own will and cause and also holding their salaries and release letter, happened with thiousands of people, horrible HR and management.
Pros
Nothing free except exploitation
Cons
Extended shifts on regular basis
During covid-19 and amphan, just because of high AHT company make me do the resign, now I am job less, no job opportunity , before covid-19 company asked me to relocate, no job security
It is a good company to work. Overall experience is enriching. I have devoloped the required skills to carry my work effectively. Will recommend working here.
Tp was my first company I would suggest to work with once in life to have some best work experience.Tp is a platform where talent get one opportunity to improvement of companies growth.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Enjoyed a lot with the company. Nice training and facility. Good ambience but floor environment at times not acceptable. Left as the contract renewal not confirmed. Love to join again if got a good opportunity.
There is no learning opportunity. The people working in management does not acquire the basic communication skill. I've already submitted my rating for salary structure. The HR can't be found when needed as she is busy with makeup in the washroom.
My first experience was very good and work environment is very good very low pressure was there. I have learn many skill in company that was groom by working and co workers was great.
I have work their for four month. So i know many of new things which i used in my future to improve my ability in any field. Main thing is that how u convince a customer with ur voice only.
My manager and team leader was so supportive and cooperative. They always help me to grow up and encouraged me. But need to do some changes for better work procedure
Thank you for these day were I worked with you...I got many experience in this company...I felt good to solve customers problem... three year experience in this office is my best journey in my life... thanks alot
The work was good but the atmosphere over there was not so good, too much of security checking and drop facility is also not good.So you can work over there.
Salary will be credited 1st or 2nd day of the next month after that Incentives will be credited on or after 10th to 15th of the next after if you are a split shift holders. Split Shift amount will be credited on or after 20th to infinity. Not fixed disgusting company in India. Specifically for Kolkata location and their all Management.
Salary was poor improve this and work pressure is very high plz agent are feel so frustrated for this behavior of the company and one thing give them break properly because it is necessary for all human ...
Nice place to work and show your talent and get rewarded accordingly. Lot of growth opportunity. Supportive management and excellent work culture. Good for both freshers and experienced candidates. If you have the talent then surely you will be awarded as per your talent.
Will get a good training and its payable,Enjoyable job, But Saturated process, it's hard to move or promote to the next level, at about sal. it will b cr.-ed to your a/c on the last date of month and it's 100% surrely.
I am not working directly under teleperfomance. It is Teleperfomance dibs. Where we don't get all those facilities which direct employee used to get. Moreover, the management is not good where I'm working. I love my process that is why I'm stil here and
Official response from Teleperformance
January 28, 2020
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to conduct an investigation and make the necessary improvements. May we ask that you share these via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with experience works in the office i worked in.. people are good caring people taking care of the elderly they strive to make a good environment
The company workers are not at all friendly they are always rude and the work culture are very bad. The WFM is so bad that even if have a biological emergency they deny to provide you with that also and make's you work without any break for 8hrs