Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal121 reviews

Found 121 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,916 reviews

Good

My manager is excellent only for her am here She is very supportive as well as caring My senior manager is also very supportive my colleagues they are always here to provide help or assistance

Pros

January 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Friendly environment and easy to work

Many new initiatives are introduced regularly at Teleperformance, including digital transformation, analytics, robotics, lean six sigma, etc. Employees are also not ignored and they have a lot of benefits as well.

good company with many benefits and growth

Teleperformance is a good company with many benefits and growth. Good work life culture with a cooperative team. Various events are held during every festival and great environment.

Supportive management

Growth opportunities at Teleperformance are limited not only to the department that you are currently working in but also other departments and functions based on your expertise and capability.

Great working environment for freshers.

Employees at Teleperformance are very passionate and committed. Incredible communication skills and good at maintaining the decorum of the company.Great working environment for freshers.

awesome environment

The work environment is excellent, and the corporate policies are quite flexible. Job security and management are both excellent. Teleperformance has been a positive experience for me.

Employee friendly organization

Company policies are excellent. Career growth is good. Employee friendly organization. A lot of learning opportunities, trainings and work life balance. Absolutely amazing company.

Working with this organization full time

It has been more than 2 years now working with Teleperformance and as per my experience it's one of best company to work with to maintain your work-life balance.

Great company to work and onsite opportunity

The leave policy at Teleperformance is great. If you are talented enough, you can definitely grow within the company. The job is challenging with new things to be learnt on a daily basis.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Fun Workplace

Very good organization with good policies for employees and inclusive atmosphere. Work culture is very good and I'm happy to work in this organization for a long period of time.

great place

Teleperformance is a great place to gain knowledge of different domains and verticals. Job security is good and the work culture is very employee friendly. Management is supportive of employee efforts.

Best company to work

Teleperformance always takes care of its employees and customers in each and every manner. Excellent work environment and culture. Team members are supportive and the management is transparent.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Good

Professional work environment, competent managers who trust and respect their people, facilitate to perform with confidence, builds opportunities for team members to choose from diverse options, challenge and support them to walk the extra mile and give them credit for their achievements.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

good platform

It is very good platform to start your corporate life as I have never seen an employee centric company like Teleperformance. Management is very supportive and motivating.

Good organization

It's a good organization for growth and improvement. Very good organization with good policies for employees and inclusive atmosphere. The training and learning programs available in Teleperformance are top notch.

April 29, 2022

Great experience

Great experience working with Teleperformance. Great work life balance. Learned many things about BFSI services. Amazing cross-functional support from all departments.

April 29, 2022
We are glad to know that you are having a great time here at TP. Have a wonderful day!

Perfect life balance

Working with Teleperformance has given me the perfect work life balance. Team members are always helpful. There is a lot of focus on employee learning and growth.

April 27, 2022

TP is not the place to be

The performance scorecard is regularly discussed with us so that we are always aware of our performance. We are given clear, achievable goals to work on individually and we are provided assistance if we need any support for improving our performance.

April 27, 2022
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Have a nice day!

Work pressure

Here is lots of target lots of follow up ..apart from your core product you have to achieve every cross products target if you achieve one target in a very high margin and another side you are not achieve cross sell they deduct a very high percentage of your incentive..Team leader not look after your follow up.you have to call every sales manager of your products you n your target totally depends on your field sales manager if they collect documents on time then its good or otherwise you have to suffer ...Tl ,quality, your unit head all are blame you that its your fault ...

April 21, 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

very nice work culture

Teleperformance's work culture is very nice, seniors are very helpful, all facilities for employees are very good, and cultural activities are planned on every festival.

April 19, 2022
At TP, each person matters. Everyone is valued. Thank you for your positive review!

Worst experience

It was the worst time of my life when I joined TP. All the time the management, was giving us stress. Morning shift, holiday shift was there. But arranged ni vehicle. They have no sympathy about their employees. They also forced us for extra hour. But did not get any benifit.

Pros

I can't remember one

Cons

After shift work, stressful environment, low salay

March 30, 2022