Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Mohali, Punjab

Thats was good experience when I'm join TP there was awesome working culture there have lot of opportunities attmosper was good if I'm again opportunities to join TP I'm with that
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
If you follow your training and get low score/performance, team leader will ask you to logout.No guidance, it's not customer care, rather customer misleading. Salary is good but environment isn't.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Misleading
Better that u dont apply here they are piece of trash. They hired us n removed us during training because they are a******* who couldn't solve the issue. Don't expect them to resolve any issues. They are super mad a******* who just talk nicely and cut the call. They don't take care of the team at all. All complete a****** who cant handle simple issue of credentials. They wont help guys. So please don't join. They'll ruin ur life and remove u like u were of no help. Its time waste here, Kindly don't apply find another company.
Pros
Time waste
Cons
Time waste
Very experience I ever had. They can sought out out at any tym with out any reason . No one is helpful there every staff person have different level of attitude
It's good working place and good Infrastructure and very good cafetaria. Overall good environment and good sitting place. If I will get a chance to work again I will work.
I was love in with company and would love to work again if I will get a chance Thank you everyone for giving a super start to my career with such high level of organization 😁
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Teleperformance has been an enriching experience for me. It’s been 6 years and 2 promotions. I have learnt so much from my seniors. What I most cherish is how they take care of their teams, and not just work related they genuinely care for your well-being. Thank you Teleperformance, proud to be a part of this team.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Would like to work again with teleperformance as it was good experience working in tp .the management and staff with good amount of support all the time .
Wasted my whole year with Teleperformance and it has been suggested that please do not join this company, management is worst and Admin department was so rude and never help you ever
Pros
Nothing is free not even to breathe inside the company
Nice place to work company work's on employees grooming process as they providing free sigma and all the belt training which are helpful for carrier growth ..
I have enjoyed my job in Teleperformance. To do the work in TP was very good. All colleagues and staff was so much caring and supporting and ready to help everytime.
when i first joined this company i thought it will be a good company to start my professional careers but as the time goes on i relished that it is not good for health as all the head staff put so much pressure on their employees and even do not pay them for their overtime and upon that it is not hygiene enough to work their and didn't provide the leaves in emergency situation so far as my case is concerned i'm not stasify with this job.
I have worked there for 10+ months it total chaos only infrastructure is great rest all things are worst management, company environment, pay scale, work hours, work timings no job security, if u want to work for 2-3 ? Months then
Pros
Infrastructure, building is great everywhere
Cons
Nothing is good or great worst company
Hi , i am here posting my review about Teleperformance .First of all its great company to work with .They have genuine client and having best business deals with them .If your working with this company your job is secure until unless you will not do any unethical activity. Teleperformance help you to grow if you have ability to grow. All in all ,i am happy with Teleperformance.
It was nice journey of 1.6 yrars to be a part of well established and employee friendly organization. I will recommend my friends to join TP. Really enjoyed a lot.
The clients run the show as they have to get the work done, the TP leadership is totally incompetent. Leadership is not open to the new ideas and go at their own pace and convenience, when the client pressurizes then the same (the ideas given internally) are executed. salaries are cut with out any information, agents attendance is tracked by approximately by 6-7 ways but still found incorrect and get the amendments made. The commitments made at the time of joining were not honored after joining, multiple emails were written still no luck.
Everything was good, working with Teleperformance was excellent however Job Security is the thing which should be taken care of. I was working in the Mohali branch, The process got wramp down and I got separated from the process as per business policy. Since they have many branches around they could have been easily moved at any location rather than doing F&F. This is the thing which I don't like and would request to change the culture. Thanks
I have been working at Best Company full-time Pros Great owners that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. The company is self-funded and in the black. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and new benefits is great. Cons None that I can think of.