Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra244 reviews

Found 244 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

Nice but strees full

Best for company as a security purpose because in every entrence they have security guards and they checking visiting customer health so for the security purpose this is good company

Pros

Free tea and good canteen variety

Cons

Long working hours with stress full job

All good in organization good management

The leadership makes an effort to be fair and approachable. They have an open-door policy wherein employees can air all their grievances to them easily.

leading organization

Teleperformance is a leading organization because of the attention to detail that really makes working here a pleasure. Culture, environment, leaders, fun at work, etc. are all very motivational.

Very good

Great job satisfaction and work-life balance, senior leaders at director and VP level hold town hall type programs regularly where employees can air their grievances.

Best

Employee fitness is part of the focus towards overall employee wellbeing. Interactive exercise sessions are held regularly to improve our mental & physical health.

Fun workplace

Good place to work and supportive management. Great work life balance. 2 week offs. Had a day shift and fun place to work. Management is understanding and professional.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Nothing for me

Good company

Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there. Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.

Good environment

Good environment, management, work culture. Good kind of cafeteria. Support staff security facilities also very good. Good kind of motivational and healthy environment for work. Good transportation facilities also.

nice work environment, Supportive Team manger

It has a highly dynamic working environment with a lot of appealing amenities to bust the stress out. I would definitely recommend this place to work at.

It's gives you space to work

Good place for experienced professionalHaving very good work life balance. Supportive colleagues and senior management. Work from home option is here.

Good to go with this company

Great experience. I made a very nice experience with the company. Uncomplicated recruitment process with a nice relocation package and less stress. Nice palce for me

May 18, 2022
We are happy to know that you are having a great experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

Good work atmosphere

Company has lots of opportunities internally so one can switch to other profiles to learn more and grow. Overall, it's a good experience working with Teleperformance.

Good colleagues....

We have a lot of learning programs which help us develop our skills and develop us as people managers. We get to have holistic discussions from time-to-time which helps us to showcase our performance and provides opportunities to grow.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

it always inspire to do work in team and finish the work in time

Despite being affected by the pandemic due to the company being in the BPO sector, the job security has been good. Company policies are good so far and beneficial as well.

Best organization

I'm lucky enough to work in a process with fixed timings. The work culture and support from the team is the best. I feel happy working in Teleperformance.

amazing place

An amazing place to start your career and plenty of growth opportunities that can enable you to work here long term. The brand name is a huge plus. Compensation is decent. Trainers and managers have been very supportive in my personal experience.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Best environment

Fun work place with supportive management. Good senior management. Good work environment and culture. Great knowledge shared by the trainers. I learned a lot in Teleperformance.

May 18, 2022
We are glad to know that you are having a great time here at TP. Have a wonderful day!

Good place for growth and learning

One of the best things about management is that they understand employee concerns and they have been heavily focused on them, given the current situation.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Amazing

Supporting colleagues, HR, Managers, etc. I struggled a bit in the beginning but later I learnt everything with the support of my teammates. Good work life balance.

awesome work life balance

The work culture is absolutely awesome and the management are always ready to listen to your concerns and are always transparent. Many good perks like free transport.

Fun workplace

As I'm not experienced, it was bit challenging at the beginning. Work life balance and scope of learning. Teleperformance is a great company to work in.

Compare Teleperformance with