Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Good Culture to work people are coperattive & supportive. Fair & transparent system for IJP. Frequent learning & development for self skill enhancement.
The company basically from France and well established in India and have bright future due to their dedication and one goal in mind and that is full satisfaction of their client. The company also take full care of their employees, timely salary and recognition of efforts is taken care well by HR. Good place to start career wuth. Security is tight. I think that’s great because it shows the dedication of the company towards both clients and employees.
Cool work environment and company is dedicated towards giving best to satisfy their client up to any measure. We get to work for some of the biggest names globally. The style of their working is transparent. The dedicated team of young people as well as experts make this company one of the best company whom one could rely upon for good career kick. My friend is attending interview in next week. Hope she gets selected.
An employee will be happy with a company for many reasons. If he finds the work culture encouraging, he makes friends at work and they are like family, he gets support from the supervisor and the managers. If the attitude of people he works with is good. If the facilities for the employees is good. All this and more I find at Teleperformance. This place is excellent. I have worked in a very big name call center before this. But this one is definitely much much much better. Excellent team leader I have, it is a 24x7 process but the facilities are also 24x7. The canteen is open and we get healthy and fresh food all the time. And healthy choice too not only things like biscuits and chips. We get fresh meals. The transport is good and safe. The building and the washrooms are clean. The gym is so cool. We are treated with respect not like some other call center story I hear. If we have a problem we can talk to our superior. Never feel the need to talk to a manager because problem gets resolved with my team leader only.
I didn't think I'd like a call center job but the people I worked with and my bosses made it all worthwhile. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I worked for a utilities process within this call center for over a year didn't think I'd like it but It turned out to be good for me.
It a BPO services company that provides integrated customer services with business products. Best place to work, nice genuine people, very helpful. You can grow in your career here
I have worked with 2 other BPO’s as an agent I find this to be the best one. The managers and the teams are understanding. Especially when you are not well or need leaves for genuine reasons.
Great place to work. Have worked here for 5 years. Good support from the Managers. Cafeteria is nice with good options at affordable cost. Happy with the facilities also, well maintained.
They really care for your career and wellbeing. I have worked here for 7 years, managers are very supportive during any emergency. They are allowing to work from home too.
Good company for those who starting there career in travel company...learnt a lot and will suggest other to work there. Regarding salary benefits company is average.
Official response from Teleperformance
October 23, 2019
Thank you for your review. We always aim to help our employees and make sure that they will have a great work experience here. Best regards!
Be here if you want to shape your career in the industry. You'll get great leaders who will help you design a path for yourself, and help you meet personal and organizational goals
Official response from Teleperformance
December 19, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We aim to provide our employees with a great working environment and a management team to guide and support them in their careers. We are glad to know that we have met your expectations. All the best!
Amazing workplace with supportive management as well as co-operative colleagues. Nice infrastructure with dedicated spaces given for gyms, pool tables, Xbox etc...& what's best about this company was a great incentive plan.