Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi235 reviews

Found 235 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,060 reviews

TP is a good place to work

TP is a good place to work. Now a days I am working from home but I truly miss going to office and meeting with my friends. best thing about tp is 5 days working means you have to work like govt jobs. Love you TP

Pros

everything is good

Cons

Sometimes extended work hours and no bonus

June 1, 2021
We're glad that you are having a great time at TP. Have a nice day!

good

Leave policy is very good. Employees can avail of 26 paid leaves and 11 paid holidays every year. Additional leaves are also available in case of maternity or paternity leave.

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Best working environment Senior are helpful

Teleperformance is a great place to work and a great organization. I acquired a lot of knowledge during my tenure here. All employees are treated fairly.

wonderful experience

At Teleperformance my working experience was satisfactory. I have found working here a wonderful experience. All colleagues and trainers were brilliant. Teleperformance India is a company where Growth is in the culture. Teleperformance gives employees equal opportunity to excel. TP is an excellent company to work with.

May 25, 2022
We are glad that you had an wonderful experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback and best of luck!

It’s been total 3.5 years and first year was a roller coaster for me but the way Teleperformance took care of their employees in this COVID situation is appreciable. I’ll be thankful to my company until my last breath.

May 18, 2022
Wow, 3.5 years at TP! Congratulations! Thank you for your positive review!

Good atmosphere full of learning from your seniors and leaders. I will never forget those days. Thank you Teleperformance for giving me that opportunity.

April 29, 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

Life at TP

My colleagues are a constant source of inspiration. Through their words and actions, they motivate me to challenge myself. I'm constantly trying to reinvent myself to do better thanks to them.

April 27, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

best company

I have been working in Teleperformance as customer service representative. There are many professional people to work with and lots of learning opportunities.

April 27, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Good Work Environment & Job Security

The best experience thus far for me has been the ability to support teams that impact other people's lives positively. I have been able to completely influence others via the leadership skills that I've understood here.

March 2, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Have a nice day!

nice working environment

It was nice working here. Management is very good and understanding. Co-workers are helpful. I only worked here for a short time but learned many things.

February 21, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

Employee Friendly Place

Great learning opportunities, Employee Friendly, Open-door policy, Growth oriented, Client friendly, Ethical business practices, convenient travel time

February 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Best of luck!

Good place

Working for this company is really fun as you work as a team. lots of leisure activities to keep you out of stress. they have a gym and a place for indoor games to relax yourself. I liked this job.

February 8, 2022

Very nice place

Overall, I am very satisfied working here. This is good platform for my future growth. Good work environment, culture, values and company policies....

January 19, 2022
We are glad that you enjoy working here at TP. Have a nice day!

Best and fun workplace

The support teams are easier to deal with here as compared to other organizations. The systems for fixing any issues that may arise are robust and agile.

January 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Nice place

Most of the company policies are in line with their core values & supportive of employees. You can lead a balanced professional and personal life while working in Teleperformance because your team members & the management will consider your professional as well as personal concerns.

amazing experience

It is an amazing experience working with Teleperformance India. I started my career from this organisation and I'll definitely want to be a part of that organization in the future as well.

January 19, 2022
We are glad that you're having a wonderful time at TP! Thank you for your review!

Good company

The company is good if you are starting your career. It's a stable job and you can function in your comfort zone. People do tend to settle in a single position for a long time. Nonetheless, there are many opportunities to learn new skills and challenge oneself if you have the inclination.

January 19, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

very friendly environment

Everyone is very friendly and you get to learn a lot of new things. Teleperformance provides you with a new perspective. My teammates are very supportive and the company policies like leaves, Mediclaim, etc. are excellent as well.

January 19, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

management is transparent.

Teleperformance always takes care of its employees and customers in each and every manner. Excellent work environment and culture. Team members are supportive and the

January 19, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

The organization recognizes talent.

I'm proud to be an employee of this organization. Fantastic work culture and highly professional colleagues. Anytime you ask them, they are always ready to help you.

Tp

Job security is the best thing about Teleperformance. All employees have many good opportunities for internal mobility provided they have the requisite skill set.

Compare Teleperformance with

Learn about Teleperformance in New Delhi, Delhi

• Teleperformance
  • New Delhi, Delhi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?