Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

Found 208 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,905 reviews

Good company and good environment of job

Workplace place and its environment is good for fresher and experience holder both, I am happy to get supportive management and peaceful environment .

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Limited work time

September 10, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great time at Teleperformance. Enjoy the rest of your day!

superb team mates

I really enjoyed being around my superb team mates and working with them. The environment is good as it is lively and it feels good knowing what you need to do and basically just delivering the best customer service.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Non ac cab

September 16, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Great place to learn

Great place to learn, good work culture, not good paymasters but a lot to learn. a good place to grow in the organization. the workload is normal and flexible shift timings.

Pros

good work culture

Cons

Not gud paymaster

September 15, 2021

amazing facility

Good Management, nice work culture, supportive staff, good learning experience, getting good exposure to new skills. good working environment and amazing facility.

Pros

Everyone respects each other

Cons

24/7 shifts

Good Good

Good corporate culture and exposure too. There are many departments. Mostly operates in KPO and financial services. Internal transfers in different departments are available.

Pros

Free cab

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Good

Its good to work in company trainer is very helpful and understanding every day is a productive day we also have a good staff and management.. It is a very good company with very good policies and moral values for employee and organization as well.THANK YOU

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Very god and its an honor to work with teleperformance

Good to see the environment of this organisation the people for very friendly to talk hr is very friendly and trainner is also very good they give there best i love to work teleperformance

September 3, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great time at Teleperformance. Have a nice day!

Good

It's good to work in the company. Trainer is very helpful n good. Every day is a productive day. We also have some good staff n the management is also helping. Thank you.

Productive and fun working

Good environment, Everyone support in work, its nice to work to the company. TP is good for BPO for fresher. Its good start for fresher and timing also good.

Stated my career in Teleperformance

Good company with Good Source Good association & excellent associate. Want me to be in a good position in coming year & I'll be I sure Thank you. I am going well with the process . I am getting lots of new things to learn. The staff n everyone is so supportive . ... I am have not found any

Jobs at Teleperformance

in Thane, Maharashtra
See more jobs

Good company

Everyone is very helpful.behaviour of staff members are also good. Even though seniors are also very polite . Teleperformance is the best company to start your career.

Pros

Good canteen, cafeteria

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Its good to work here .and the trainers and the co workers are very helpful . And i love to being in the company. And every day of the training is very productive and the trainer is very helpful every day we learn about something new in a better way

September 3, 2021
We are glad that you enjoy working at Teleperformance! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Good

Nice to work place, easy to learn Process, Awesome management/people and culture. Lots of opportunities to grow, learn and contribute.The organisation has an open PTO policy really helps to unwind and get recharged, Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good

September 3, 2021

I have recently joined this company. The HR and Trainer are very friendly.Working environment is very good. Induction also very good.Well Qualified Consultant.Got to know information about varoius topics.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

August 31, 2021

I have got a good oppurtunity to work with these organisation it has a good enivorment too it alsoo has the great oppurtunity for the courier goals .

Productive and efficient

The atmosphere is quite pleasant. People are cooperative at their most, whereas disciplinary system are at their utmost. Only I found communication gap.

August 26, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Have a nice day!

Good

Great place to work nice environment,good staff, helpful support staff,good location growth opportunities classy environment helpful staff good canteen

Productive and fun workplace

Its a good growing company Provides good daily allowance, the people who work there are extremely encouraging and want you to really succeed in the company.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Productive and fun workspace culture

Enjoying the work culture. Fresher in BPO industry but did not expect to enjoy my work so much. Great mentors and trainers at every level. Managers a really polite and always ready to help.

August 24, 2021
We are happy that you are having a great time at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Well balanced work life culture

Well balance lifestyle of work life and others. The team leaders and seniors does not make us feel like we are at ground level. Equal treatment to everyone.

August 24, 2021

Activities

The company is very awesome and I am very excited to work there. I also recommend my friends to work with teleperformance. I feel so greatful to work with them.

Pros

Post lunch

August 20, 2021