Teleperformance

Thane, Maharashtra458 reviews

Found 458 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,916 reviews

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive.

It is good company, I like to work, growth is very fast in this company very hygien company travelling service is also good here and every cooperate in this company

April 29, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Competitive

Very good working environment and have good support of college's and Seniors. Also have good growth via IJP with our talent very grooming environment.

Perfect Place

I work in customer service at Teleperformance. You get to handle many different types of customers. You learn how to deal with various kinds of people.

Friendly work place

Teleperformance is friendly organisation. People are supportive and there is growth in the company. Place is healthy and hygenic. Pickup and drop facility is provided for everyone.

Helpful work placemeant

Telepaeformance is solted company and friendly and cooperative work style , there surrounding is good surrounding , and here will work friendly , and hr team was very supportive.

Simply and co-operative society

There is no partiality.friendly environment.In this company people are supportive.we learn lots of new things here.mangement is very good.there is fastest growth in this company.

Helpful work place

Friendly and co-operative work style and very particular about their job which good. Teleperformance has very supportive management who are there to help us, and the HR team are also very helpful.

It's a great place to learn and advance.

Probably the best place to work, trust me once you start working here punctuality & Discipline will become a habit. Rewards the deserving candidates, there are no favouritism.

great experience

A great experience working at Teleperformance. Many self-learning courses are available for skill development. Regular internal growth opportunities are advertised.

Good and Bad abt TP

Senior leaders have a visibility with the agents. They hold Q&A sessions for agents allowing them to voice their opinions and share their ideas openly.

Nice

Good learning package and opportunity to learn many things and enjoying fun activities. Work culture and facilities to employees are good with high standard of employee security.

employee centric company

Good company to work with. Employee centric services. Overall a great place to work and can maintain personal life balance with satisfactory perks and friendly environment.

They pay well

Decent work culture, good work-life balance, flexible scheduling, and extremely well-designed projects. Definitely a wonderful company to work with. Provides job stability while being employee friendly.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

To keep it short and simple.

It feels like home. I have worked here for last 4 years. I have started my career from ground level but with my performance I was able to grasp all the opportunities, and went on growing in the system.

May 18, 2022
Wow, 4 years! We are happy to know that you considered us as your second family! Thank you for your positive feedback!

Very Nice Place

I have been working in Teleperformance for 8 years with different managers and different processes. Each of these were unique in themselves and I have learnt a lot through these different experiences and backgrounds.

Nice place

Career growth is easy to achieve for those who are willing to put in the effort. Company policies are good, but you will need to be smart to use it to your benefit.

good opportunity

Good onsite opportunities, opportunities to upskill yourself, good job security, good work-life balance, diverse and inclusive work culture, and good opportunities to learn on the job.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

Productve and fun at work placeHelping others and providing information.be calm in each and every situation and make the customer satis

Experience is better here and can get many opportunities to work on me and make the best out of itHelpful to study many different things improve communication skills.Learn great things and how to handle the customers be calm and helpfulProvide information.Help them as much possibly we can

Pros

Helpful Improvement in communication

Cons

Just the process floor should be nearby N long wait for lifts should be avoided

Good not bad.

You get to learn many new things and there are plenty of opportunities to widen your experience in different verticals. The work culture and support from the team is the best.

Good place

There are lots of things to like: ample leaves & paid holidays, supportive managers, good growth opportunities, lots of trainings available to learn new skills, good work culture.

Tp bpo

Overall, I am very satisfied working at Teleperformance. They have provided me a platform to display my talent. Company policies are rooted in common sense and the values of the company.

April 29, 2022
We are glad to know that you are having a great time here at TP. Have a wonderful day!

Compare Teleperformance with