Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Thane, Maharashtra

Good company to start a career, Learning and working at the same time helping hands are always available, Working extra hours also payed well, weekly off overall i had a great experience at Teleperformance
Pros
Hygienic cafeteria
Good work expriyance when we go work. Security, food , other services . Good opportunity to increse your confidence, communication skills. Good activities to come more engage with others
No growth, office time is very lengthy, no work life balance, no job security. No future for smart and hard working employees. not good for career growth. Very less salary. Good for earn and learn. But not good if you want to make a career.
Working as quality analyst, i have interface all business compliance and critical compliance with operation team and team leader. Immediate feedback on client complaint with solution and mistake happened during production from operation team.
Pros
Bus Facility
Cons
30 Min
although working experience was quite short but it developed confidence,better interaction,better speaking skills,corporate knowledge in me. highly recommend the canteen environment food is so great!
I come from outstation and live alone in this city. But I have a family away from home. It is here at work. I have a big big family. With so much love and care. The team celebrates every birthday and Christmas is special too. I sometimes have home sick moments but it all goes away when I am at work. Teleperformance has a culture of its own. Like people say pop culture I will say TP family culture. Almost everymonth one birthday and sometimes more than one. We have constant celebration at work in our teams. Then there are healthy competitions within each other teams. So the winning team also gets something and they also celebrate. We have so many days like face painting day , twin day, etc. But also in work. There is pressure to perform but nice way not ugly way. No one shouts to make you feel bad. They will listen to calls and tell you how to perform better. Team members help you with tips and queries. I have seen my 3 team members grow to next level. I look forward to my opportunity too soon. I am still very new here only 11 months old. But I know I will get success. My parents are happy I am working in a safe place as I live alone in the city. Love teleperformance and love my family at teleperformance.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
No cons now
The working hours are fixed which also has related shift allowances as per working hours. We are best work here, many companies I worked for 5 years. This is my best experience. :-)
There was good learning but when it come to growth part there is politics that goes around team even higher management is included in the same. Salary is very low Luckily I was working fir good process in which we had made the work culture good
Overall the management is good Salary on time Stressless environment Team leader and Manager is very excellent with there work .. But transport facility is so poor
During training period, bunking and spending time in canteen with a big canteen area compared to Eureka.. After going on the floor I made some good vibes with TL and clients where the helped me to groom in my weakness.
This is the first job so learn many thing like how to work with team and how to achieve the target and also increase the communication skills. Alwasy we work as team.
Good for OT not good they have salary. They have improve our process and company. Shift has bee atleast single not rotational and they don't have any fix week off..
Highly beneficial for Freshers Scope to learn lot of useful things Supportive management and friendly environment, all types of training taken to understand and enjoy your work by company
1. learning different things 2.intermediate pressure of work 3. good shift timing 4.every Friday used to have fun Friday with different game the best way yo release the stress
The process I have been working for the past 6 months is offering me very low salary as compare to other process. Incentives is just a mess around here. Lot of conditions for such a small amount of incentive and forget about the increments, we really don't know what that means!!!!.
Nice place to work here for beginner No work stress Fun and enjoyable place fr work No target for working Nice atmosphere and other employees are good to speak n conversation.
January 29, 2020
That's great to hear. Our goal is to ensure employees feel that they are valued and treated well while enjoying their time in the workplace. Wishing you a pleasant day ahead!
Its good for freshers and those who are studying and lots of politics is there. Bus facility is very poor.HR is very supportive . Its good for learning.
September 24, 2019
Your honest opinion is important to us. We sincerely appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us as this will help us become a better company. Best regards!
Joining TELEPERFORMANCE was the biggest and greatest decision of my life. Sad that I have to leave that company due some personal issue. Otherwise if you get the opportunity to work in this firm. Go grab it.
Its a good company to work. The people around you are amazing. The few team leaders care for their team members. They take team members for outings and partying which actually act as a stress buster.
July 29, 2019
Thank you for your amazing feedback about your personal experience with us. It is not easy to provide an excellent service and we would like to thank you for being a part of our amazing team. All the best and have a nice day ahead!
It fun to work at teleperformance. Very professional and job security. there are facilities like gym membership and great canteen with huge capacity and food quality.
August 1, 2019
Thank you so much for your review. It's our pleasure to provide you a fun and great working environment. All the best!
Management needs to improve, bottom performance not given much importance, and fair place to work, company should introduce employee training programs.