Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Vadodara, Gujarat

Vadodara, Gujarat107 reviews

Found 107 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

work culture good but no growth

the work culture is good but no growth in salary and managers are not supportive and one has to beg for leaves and no proper management and no great career growth

Pros

convenient work culture

Cons

no growth in organization and no growth in salary

Solution Consultant

It is a global MNC. All facilities for a work friendly environment are provided by Teleperformance. Top performers are recognized through regular channels.

inspirational place

My job was very interesting. The work pressure is never so much that it will get to you or make you feel stressed. The work culture is both diverse and inclusive.

Best company to work

Respect and integrity are two of the core values at Teleperformance. All the employees who work here reflect these values in their behaviour towards one another.

Very nice people.

I feel productive and happy when I spend a full satisfactory day at office. For me working is not only for earning but also for self-confidence, learning , interacting with new people. I always enjoy my job. Learning and sharing new things with co-workers. Grooming your mind in learning new technology.

Good company to work with

Teleperformance is very dynamic and energetic organisation. It always keeps customer at the forefront of all actions, top leadership is very engaged and overall employee friendly.

Amazing worklife balance

Very friendly team mates. They teach us everything. The work culture is good. I learned everything after joining in the project. Finally, a good company to join, work and grow.

May 18, 2022
We are happy to know that you are having a great experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

TP- My company

We are following a "get it done together" approach here. Also, the company policies for employee security are really good. Frankly speaking, I've not found any area where I can say the company is bad.

good work environment

Teleperformance has a good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Company policies are good and appraisals are fair.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Nice company

Work life balance has become a major area of focus for the company post the pandemic. The job is mostly secure. They have a very good leave policy as well.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?

Perfect Place

Since the time of pandemic, there has never been a time when the company has cut down on salaries or any compensation or told its employees to stop working or fired them. The job security is really commendable here.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Good job security

There is a good job security and work life balance with a supportive team and transparent management. I like that people over here are very humble and always help you to learn.

awesome people

Teleperformance has some awesome people. Many good perks like free transport. Work life balance depends on the profile. Some teams tend to have more work pressure than the others.

Overall good experience

I am an associate working at Teleperformance, and I can never thank the company enough for the support that they have provided me with, particularly during the time when I required time off to take care of my new-born baby.

supportive management

Teleperformance has some awesome people. You get to learn different skill sets when you work in a big organization like Teleperformance. Teleperformance always takes care of its employees and customers in each and every manner.

Good place

It was very nice experience and I learned so much in my first job. The atmosphere at Teleperformance is very chilled out. Your leaders will treat you just like a friend.

good place

The team members are good and helpful. Growth and salary increase depends on how we perform. Opportunities for freshers are also quite good. amazing place

April 29, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Have a nice day!

Good company for women

Teleperformance is a good company for women in terms of work life balance as well as growth. The management team is cooperative. Cabs are provided....

April 29, 2022
Everyone is valued at TP, regardless of background, gender preference or ethnicity. Thank you for your feedback!

Good review

The mental health of employees is of the highest priority to Teleperformance. We have many webinars catering to mental health and we can book on-on-one sessions with a counsellor as well.

April 27, 2022
At TP, each person matters. Everyone is valued. Thank you for your positive review!

Good

A typical day at work would start early, conduct all review meetings and collaborate with the team throughout to achieve the goals set aside for that day.

April 19, 2022
Thank you for your positive feedback! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Amazing Palace

Great place to work, right team, right business ethics, good culture, very human-centric, solution providers, Offices are nice, nice office environment, great facilities

Compare Teleperformance with

Learn about Teleperformance in Vadodara, Gujarat

• Teleperformance
  • Vadodara, Gujarat
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?