Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Agent

I like working with teleperformance. The atmosphere is gud .the security works well .salary always on time . Timing is fine .the holiday is little issue only and working with people over there is fun .
Official response from Teleperformance
September 12, 2019
Thank you for your positive review. We see to it our employees are provided a positive environment while given competitive income and plenty of career opportunities. Thank you for being honest with your review and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.
If you follow your training and get low score/performance, team leader will ask you to logout.No guidance, it's not customer care, rather customer misleading. Salary is good but environment isn't.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Misleading
Thankyou Teleperformance for all the mentoring, during my internship with this company, I got a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of recruitment. Wonderful people to work with.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
It's the best company to work with - working environment, fun colleagues, and great employee engagement work. The growth and learning opportunities that this company offers is tremendous, if one is willing to be proactive. The senior management is very supportive. I have worked in different tech environments and have grown with the company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Can't think of anything wrong. Was really haoly working here.
I come from outstation and live alone in this city. But I have a family away from home. It is here at work. I have a big big family. With so much love and care. The team celebrates every birthday and Christmas is special too. I sometimes have home sick moments but it all goes away when I am at work. Teleperformance has a culture of its own. Like people say pop culture I will say TP family culture. Almost everymonth one birthday and sometimes more than one. We have constant celebration at work in our teams. Then there are healthy competitions within each other teams. So the winning team also gets something and they also celebrate. We have so many days like face painting day , twin day, etc. But also in work. There is pressure to perform but nice way not ugly way. No one shouts to make you feel bad. They will listen to calls and tell you how to perform better. Team members help you with tips and queries. I have seen my 3 team members grow to next level. I look forward to my opportunity too soon. I am still very new here only 11 months old. But I know I will get success. My parents are happy I am working in a safe place as I live alone in the city. Love teleperformance and love my family at teleperformance.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
No cons now
Teleperformance experience is very good and teleperformance is very good place for fresh and atmosphere of teleperformance is very good and teleperformance is very all over
Official response from Teleperformance
January 31, 2020
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear about your amazing experience with us as we aim to provide a great place to work for all our employees. All the best!
It's good. But i do not want to make a career in BPO sector. I joined Tele Performance only due to my financial condition at that time.