Teleperformance logo
Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for CSE

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,141 reviews

Great experience

Learned a lot. Great overall experience in terms of communication,verbal and technical skill. English language development i.e the core training was very informative. Processes teach you alot in a very fun manner. TP keeps up to the motto Fun+ Work.

September 24, 2019
Good to hear that you have had a good experience with us! We ensure to give employees proper training for them to provide excellent service. All the best, and have a nice day!

Productive and alot to learn there

This company is very good and very helpful for freshers and job training is very good and job security 100% .and management and team mates very supportive overall this company is very good.

Lovely place to work

Good company to work Training was awesome both basic and Process Good work place with wonderful people who help you with all queries. New things for learn in this Teleperhomance

Pros

Lovely

Cons

Travelling issue

Flexible for a bit aged people

Thanks to TP., They allowed me to work at the age of 37. And everyone I met has encouraged me in a way or the other.Employee friendly company. Please don't hesitate to join.

Pros

Employee friendly

Engaging and knowledgeable

Its a nice experience to work in us shift. The management is very approachable. Trainer had good knowledge about the process and was able to solve all our queries. It feels secured to work here. At this time of pandemic its a great thing Teleperformance has come up with job openings.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Less pay

June 25, 2021
We are happy to know that you are enjoying your work here at TP! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Spendid

Good company and best growing company in india atleast is my goodnees I am working this organisation gratitude for this opportunity to work here teleperformance India

June 18, 2021
We are happy to know about your amazing experience at Teleperformance! Have a nice day!

A very worst payroll and stressful process.

We use to receive our salary delayed only. Deduction in salary happens. But no proper justification will be given. Such a worst company where i gained really a hard experience. No clear response from managers and even Hr for any query.

teleperformance

As its name indicate that this company is very good to show your performance talent. I learnt alot from this company. I will never left this company too earlier but due the politics in this bpo i had to left my job. They promised alot to me but when the day come to show your talent they even did not allow me to do that and started giving me training for other process and providing less salary.Moreover they promised me to give 10000 as relocation amount but they did not.They gave me 7500 only and when i talked with employee care they showed only humbleness not only waste my time but also gave me fake trust.Manager of hr team told me that you will get your rest of money in next salary but i did not get it within 2 months.I felt like joker and this company made me to do dance. I love to dance but with true promises not fake.In a short this is good place to work and learn but when it comes to management god helps you.

Pros

nothing

Cons

management

7,891