Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Assistant

Perfect company to start off as a advisor but at leadership level u need be very patient Handel the tandems of the operational manager,the problem is they give promotion to early which is not ideal for one to know the leadership ideologies
Hi , i am here posting my review about Teleperformance .First of all its great company to work with .They have genuine client and having best business deals with them .If your working with this company your job is secure until unless you will not do any unethical activity. Teleperformance help you to grow if you have ability to grow. All in all ,i am happy with Teleperformance.
Best place to work The environment is Amazing Get the new Experience everyday People management is Wonderful Way of working is Cool People should Join !
March 12, 2020
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We strive to provide a good working experience for our employees, and we wanted you to know how much we are thankful for you to be a part of our team. Wishing you a pleasant day ahead!
Work environment is cool and friendly.. But no opportunities to learn the things beyond our designation. They can provide more opportunities to employees..
January 31, 2020
Thank you for sharing your candid review. Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share more details via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can properly address the issues.
Employee friendly organization, good growth opportunities,working for valuable clients,good management, fun activities,Team work,great place to work.
October 23, 2019
We are happy to know about your experience. We see to it that employees are friendly and helpful for a comfortable working environment. Thank you for choosing TP, and have a nice day!
Teleperformance India is an employee-centric organization providing opportunities to grow as well as groom professionally. The work environment is friendly and all departments are approachable. The cafeteria has pool table and other games for an overall relaxed environment for the employees. The Employee Care department is highly efficient in resolving employee issues and quite involved in employee's day to day activities.
Pros
free lunch, relaxed environment, EC support, transportation
Cons
non AC cabs during summers
September 7, 2018
Thank you for your review and for letting us know how we are doing. We are pleased to know about your experience and the amenities you and your friends enjoy. All the best!
Had a great time working there with a dynamic and energetic team. Have seen people grow to highest levels from scratch which I believe speaks for itself about the organization.
September 3, 2018
Thank you for your review. Teleperformance is a company that molds our employees into successful individuals. We always make sure that we have a lot of plenty of opportunities for career growth.
It was really interesting to work in Teleperformance environment where we learn many things while enjoying the things. Many processes had their own key performance indicators bound with some targets Working environment was really good where you really understand what is teamwork Together we achieve more Management was really good in order to provide the precise and prompt response.
I enjoyed working there....Teleperformance is the best place to work for an employee...Kudos to the entire team of Teleperformance and Keep up the good work going.
November 29, 2017
Thank you for the kind words! Our goal is to make sure our employees are efficient and effective and at the same time, having fun. Best regards and we wish you success in the future.
I have learned lots of good things here like how to handle a team, how to manage people. This is the great place to work. But salary against your work is not justified.
Pros
Cons
It is far from main city
This is such a dynamic and one of the best companies in india. MNC with wast scope of growth this company is grawing day by and and giving n numbers of opportunities to it's employees
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Not found any
Proven track record with outstanding success in developing strong customer base in the allocated zone. Exemplary leadership skills with the ability to drive organizational initiatives through efficient team work. Excellent temperament to multi-task and coordinate various activities under high pressure and time constraints.
Pros
Good Work Enviornment
Cons
Nothing Was Bad
Innovative and friendly environment Fun Loving Place Employee Centric Training Sessions Provided Learnt being Innovative and decisive Developed Leadership skills Puntuality Enjoyed the challenging job profile
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Transport Issue
Good to work here, learnt so many things from this company which will help me in my carrier it's a great place to work. Good good Tp keep maintain your Level up.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
good place
My current job role at Teleperformance has helped me a lot to learn & develop excellent skills in terms of people management, manpower management, building strong people connect, handling live operational challenges, grievance handling and much more. Though, I am looking forward to learn even more and polish my skills to the next level and to contribute in the success of any high level organisation. Thank you!
Pros
Excellent Rewards Schemes
Cons
Na
First of all, I would like to say thanks to my previous company which gives me a platform to start my professional career. And where I learned more professional skills such as teamwork, time management and work under pressure.
Companies I worked with till now were and are amazing and i learnt a lot and still learning .... , I would like to thank to all Organizations to groom me and to give me the real picture of corporate world
Pros
Opportunity to work with Professionals and dedicated Team Members
Cons
na
teleperformance is a big company but management of the company is not good. there is no importance of hard work. even salary structure is also not good. i was working with teleperformance for around 2 years. i have joined this company as technical support executive after one year i got my first promotion as assistant manger customer care.