Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Customer Care Specialist411 reviews
India411 reviews

Found 411 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

My Experience in teleperformance as customer Executive is good. In teleperformance I had enjoyed great time with my friends and colleagues. Lotts of things I can learn in my job. Example : how to deal with people and provide customer satisfaction etc. Thank you teleperformance ..

happy palce

I liked my job experience with Teleperformance India. All my colleagues, leaders and managers were very helpful and intelligent. I am very happy to be working here.

Very Good Company

Lots of importance given to personal development and growth at Teleperformance. Individually, one can enroll in many courses that help in personal and professional development.

Good workplace

Good salary, learning & development, training and development. Teleperformance gives me a good platform to connect with clients. Most of the time company organized good training both at the department level and at the corporate level.

Best workplace for me

TP India is proactively driving the Diversity and Inclusion agenda providing equal opportunity to all current and prospective employees. They run dedicated educational campaign to ensure removal of any potential bias in employee behaviour.

It's gives you space to work

Good place for experienced professionalHaving very good work life balance. Supportive colleagues and senior management. Work from home option is here.

good work environment

Overall, it’s a good work environment place, it’s helps freshers to know the corporate world and how things work in a corporate world, Teleperformance helped me develop my communication skills, professional skills.

,workplace is good

Completed 3 years with Teleperformance, it is an amazing place with great people to connect and work with. If you are looking for growth both personal and professional, this is the place for you!

excellent work place

The job security is excellent. If you are doing good work, no one can fire you from this company. Work culture is good and company policies are excellent.

Good place

Good work culture and I'm also happy providing service to our customers. Managers are supportive. I feel lucky and proud working with Teleperformance India.

Best Company ever I have worked

Good working environment & culture. Company policies are good. Their salary is decent but yearly hike isn't good. I learned a lot about team work here.

My company

Teleperformance provides the best-in-class work environment and infrastructure for meeting daily operations and there are lot of learning opportunities which employees can avail for enhancing knowledge. There are many growth opportunities as well.

It is a perfect platform for me

My job profile is fairly interesting. People who are looking to start their career could do worse. Teleperformance provides extensive training sessions for all new joiners to equip them for their profile.

good company to start ur career

The job security for female candidates is very good. Teleperformance's work culture is very good as well. All the managers and teammates are very supportive.

It is good

Excellent job security, work-life balance is good and management is open to feedback. You can learn many new things if you join the company as a fresher.

WFH and good flexibility

At Teleperformance, you are clearly aware about your responsibilities. Proper planning and implementation make your job easy and you have mentors guiding you when you need them.

best place to work

The best place to work and good place for team work. Wonderful friendly atmosphere. A place to learn & innovate our ideas. Supporting colleagues, HR, Managers, etc. A great place for career growth.

Nice company

Work life balance has become a major area of focus for the company post the pandemic. The job is mostly secure. They have a very good leave policy as well.

Work life balance is good

Work culture and work life balance is good. The work environment is good for both the genders. Many games and events are held and festivals are also celebrated. Lots of appreciation programs and rewards are present.

productive place

Many opportunities to grow in the company. Company policies are good. Trainers and managers have been very supportive in my personal experience. HR teams are very supportive.

fun workplace

Lots of appreciation programs and rewards are present. are excellent as well. The job is challenging. Leaders are experienced and learning is fun with talented peers.

Compare Teleperformance with