Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Awesome work environment in TP and friendly environment. Have a great experience while working. Management is good enough. Sometimes facing pressure also but overall had a great experience and also learn lots of things.
March 10, 2021
We are glad to know about your positive experience. Wishing you all the best in the future!
Management at upper position is just working by pleasing their bosses and do not have a single piece of knowledge to how manage the guides and people working. They change policies at their will and do not even share the evidence that they are changing it on the call of client. Just buttering is only possible way to succeed
Pros
Na
Cons
Long Hours Worst Management Salary Deductions Harassment Pathetic policies
April 13, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
I don't think one must join teleperfomance who wants to save time. Higher authorities are not very cooperative. New guys were promoted and they honestly don't know how to handle management.
Pros
It has a good caffe area with costly dinner.
Cons
Long hours shift and forces us for OT.
April 7, 2021
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!
i just spend 2 year in TP and i feel awesome like familiar. There is good and supporting and team leaders. i enjoy from there. make lots of friends....
March 4, 2021
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at TP. All the best and have a great day!
This company has supportive staff and they are doing everything they can to help a new comer in the company,they provide training and ample information for people to be comfortable on the job and the environment there is so friendly and uplifting.
February 24, 2021
We are glad to know that you had a nice work experience at TP. Have a nice day!
Not secured job without intimation remove employees, what they promised for salary they will not give, not fun work environment, so much of time restrictions, so much stressed, work pressure overall not employee friendly. highly recommend to not join this organization. No one will help you if you need for any official issues.
Pros
There is no pros
Cons
So many cons
Nothing to tell very bad experience in my life.Very low salary and management is not carrying the employee and no salary hike , chennai location very very bad no support to employee
Pros
hr management
Cons
very long hours
The atmosphere of Teleperformance just changed my life. My first job where i learn how to deal with customers and with our personal problems at the same time.
Would like to work again with teleperformance as it was good experience working in tp .the management and staff with good amount of support all the time .
It has got excellent work environment. Teleperformance provides good opportunity for all such people who has good communication skills, problem solving capabilities, fine with rotational shifts, sometimes even a disciplined and hard working person may get good opportunity. My process managers and supervisors were very cooperative and helpful, whenever any help required they helped me a lot. Hilton Process owner was also very helpful. Common thing among all is they provide decent work environment for all employees by which it gets easier to perform well.
Pros
Free Coupons for meals
Cons
No staybacks unnecessarily
A typical day at work Good thinking Timing All ways good Timing
Pros
Flipkart
Cons
Teleperformance
T.P is a good company. good for fresher and Better for Experience holder. Always Find Helpful people for any Problem. T.P provide many special Departmental for any Problems.
I have enjoyed my job in Teleperformance. To do the work in TP was very good. All colleagues and staff was so much caring and supporting and ready to help everytime.
I was coming to teleperfomance since 11 january 2020, i have given more than 4 interviews in different process, and got selected in all of them. Still i have to sit in the reception area for more than a 2 months. Nobody helped me out, after which the lockdown came and they assured me that my salary will be counted as well but nothing happened till now. My salary didn't counted , even i tried to connected with the seniors but nothing happend after conneting them too . nw im filing labour court complain against the company so that i can get a resolution. I have already wasted my 5 monts and mentally harassed by the hr's.
Pros
No pros
Cons
only cons
good environment to work i would love to work there again the company is very professional and helps their employees some people are being selfish in using their powers against their employees
Your employement can be put on hold at anytime they want. Your salary can be stopped at anytime. You can be fired without any reason. The management is worst. The HR team is more worse. Nobody will help you in anything. No cooperation. Full of politics. Never go for this company if you are experienced or have a family to run. No job security is there. Sirf naam ka MNC hai. No qualities of an MnC company.
Pros
Cons
No qualities of an MNC Company. Lucrative salary... But they will give or not is dicy
although working experience was quite short but it developed confidence,better interaction,better speaking skills,corporate knowledge in me. highly recommend the canteen environment food is so great!
Good atmosphere ..All the team leaders are Supportive and motivated seniors were good in support in every condition and best thing is give sessions between work for relaxation.
Working in teleperphormance was a good decision but still if we work there. Then we are stuck in a single post at same level for years. You cant live your personal life properly if you are their employee because they will make you work even in your worse health.
I had a great experience to worked with teleperformamce, I learned good thing in that organisation like customer service are very important to every industry.
  1. Customer Care Specialist