Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Complex work environment. Learned how to provide proper services to seller internationally. Good management facility. Better workplace culture. Nothing is harder part of the job. Office environment is the most enjoyable part of the job.
After working in teleperformance I got a good communication skills. I learned how to deal with people. As a startup working in teleperformance is good.
March 9, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP. All the best!
The atmosphere of Teleperformance just changed my life. My first job where i learn how to deal with customers and with our personal problems at the same time.
It has got excellent work environment. Teleperformance provides good opportunity for all such people who has good communication skills, problem solving capabilities, fine with rotational shifts, sometimes even a disciplined and hard working person may get good opportunity. My process managers and supervisors were very cooperative and helpful, whenever any help required they helped me a lot. Hilton Process owner was also very helpful. Common thing among all is they provide decent work environment for all employees by which it gets easier to perform well.
Pros
Free Coupons for meals
Cons
No staybacks unnecessarily
T.P is a good company. good for fresher and Better for Experience holder. Always Find Helpful people for any Problem. T.P provide many special Departmental for any Problems.
Your employement can be put on hold at anytime they want. Your salary can be stopped at anytime. You can be fired without any reason. The management is worst. The HR team is more worse. Nobody will help you in anything. No cooperation. Full of politics. Never go for this company if you are experienced or have a family to run. No job security is there. Sirf naam ka MNC hai. No qualities of an MnC company.
Pros
Cons
No qualities of an MNC Company. Lucrative salary... But they will give or not is dicy
Company is good the environment is user friendly and the colleagues are supportive the company focuses on the growth of the candidate .listen to the problem of the candidate and all are good.
As a part of training and work culture, we can learn and develop ourselves in providing assistance to the clients but coming to growth in this environment, it's better to choose an organisation which will pay good
It was nice to work with to and there opportunity The policies are very fine and good to go if want to grow your self in bol here his the great opportunity
I have been there since 14 months and I learn something new every day.there have good mangers,good employees and helpful staff who help in your difficult situations.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The only thing why I left this job is the work environment was very stressful and there was very much work pressure. Will suggest to freshers that they can freely go and give interviews there but only if you are ready to work under extreme pressure. Salary which providing regional is not good to survive so think twice before join for regional luanguge support ....leave problems also there no holidays if u have any ceremony and any emergency .....
January 29, 2020
We are sorry to learn about this experience. Our goal is to provide our employees with the best experience. Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you.
Very best company known in private BPO sector ..So those who are interested orr have a good communication skill they should try in such a company so that can grow with this company .
I do not recommded any one who want to work. No woeking culture and enviourment and eventhough no management. If you listen the management then you are good and not listen the management then your are worse employee.
November 29, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We would appreciate it if you could also provide further details on how we can improve our work environment thru our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com.
Good office environment . Well supportive leaders. Responsible for each and everything for every employee. Platform for all students to build career. Excellent.
October 23, 2019
Thank you for your positive review about your experience. We are happy to give you an opportunity and provide you with a great working environment.
I feel a good experience in this company, this company provided me good culture, most motivation, encourage my skills etc. I was perceive excellent experience with Teleperformance, Jaipur team.
September 27, 2019
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We see to it that employees receive enough support and assistance from their superior and co-workers. We are glad to know about your experience. Thank you again and have a nice day!
It was a good experience in working with Teleperformance, but you will not be able to develop yourself in this company due to the people surrounded by you.
Pros
Nothing as such, plus it's a 5.5 working days which should not be there in a international process.
Cons
5.5 working days 9.5 hours work, no bonus, no client incentive, no diwali gift, nothing.
September 25, 2019
We're sorry to learn that you feel that way. We see to it that employees are provided with stable employment, great support, and career opportunities during their tenure with us. We hope you can share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com for us to conduct an investigation. Thank you.
I am all ready customer care executive at tp Flipkart prosses this is a good company and good team and mangment and HR team so thankful team teleperformence
It was awesome experience to work there with great environment and work culture but they usually focus on their work not on employee satisfaction so they should work on this thought about employee's.
July 23, 2019
Thank you for sharing your honest review about us. Rest assured that this review will be taken into consideration in order to improve our services to our employees.
You can find very good growth in this company. Atmosphere is also good. People are so much friendly and lovable according to my experience. A platform to learn many new things here.
July 24, 2019
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about us. We are glad to know that you have met nice colleagues during your career stint here in TP. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
I am working here in evening shift as a cce and and also worked as a floor support than i was again demoted as a cce due to work load .......over all its a good place who wants to start there career
Pros
Good management
Cons
Salary
It is a fun workplace though there area many managerial level issues at the workplace. At the associate level, the management seems to be a bit careless though.
March 14, 2019
We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Our goal is to provide employees with several schedule options in order to meet their needs. We also provide plenty of benefits to reward them of their hard work. Thank you.