Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Nice place to work as my experience where I satisfied there company work culture. I will sure recommended to those who wants to stability towards there career.
Official response from Teleperformance
January 29, 2021
We are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. Have a great day!
They have hired only for there own reason after work done for the company they will fire. Worst company ever. My suggestion do not join this company ever.
They decide anything at anytime that what employees should do. Like shift changes, process changes immediately without asking or inform to the employee. Second thing is salary. Salary is based on the attandance and that is not marked properly so there is issue in every month of salary.. some of the employees not getting salary on time.
Teleperformance Indore is a nice place to work. This is the organization which offer their employees a great opportunity to grow in their profiles. Thanks so much.
I would i to inform that when i was join teleperformance i was fresher.Before the joining this company i was little nervous. But the atmosphere of the company and the people are too friendly.
Pros
Cons
Low salary
Better that u dont apply here they are piece of trash. They hired us n removed us during training because they are a******* who couldn't solve the issue. Don't expect them to resolve any issues. They are super mad a******* who just talk nicely and cut the call. They don't take care of the team at all. All complete a****** who cant handle simple issue of credentials. They wont help guys. So please don't join. They'll ruin ur life and remove u like u were of no help. Its time waste here, Kindly don't apply find another company.
Pros
Time waste
Cons
Time waste
They dont abide to the CTC they committed for, worked for only 2 months for both the month didn't get the estimated salary. The CTC mentioned on the offer letter & salary slip always varies. A very stressful environment to work in. During the job briefing was not informed that it was a target based job. Later forced to work till the targets are completed if not they ask to extend the working hours. Management & training very poor. Training conducted are just for name sake .
Pros
Alternate weekoff
Cons
Extension of time after working hours & do not pay what was committed.
It's good working place and good Infrastructure and very good cafetaria. Overall good environment and good sitting place. If I will get a chance to work again I will work.
Good work expriyance when we go work. Security, food , other services . Good opportunity to increse your confidence, communication skills. Good activities to come more engage with others
It is the great experience to work with teleperformance. The provide you a good environment to work in. The management is to good and helpfull in each and every way.
Very effective learning and work place there one can easily join and grow. work life balance is somewhat you have to manage overall to gain experience ot is good company to start
Fun work place, great environment, just i feel one issue with the company ...that is my salary..... My salary never come to me on tume and also initially it had been misplaced by BHR and then always been delayed my salary bcz of this i left this job sp early.... Otherwise the environment is soo good to gain experience.
Pros
They provide you a small trip also sometimes they organize some really fun activities.
Cons
There will be a burden of remembering all the sinarios.
Totally Harrassment experience they guys are totally playing a game with his employees and do not give him respect and even not appreciate a good thing even in lockdown I moved from my house which is far from Teleperformance Jaipur around 220 KM But these guys do not appreciate and fired me and my 12 batch mets.
Pros
Nothing pros only loss If you joined
Cons
They guys do not think about you for a second
I received so many calls for the interview from different companies for TP interview but till today everyone is still pending and it's been 3 months m giving only just interviews even for one time I have received the appointment letter too and I came to Indore for it to starting my work in this pandemic conditions and in lockdown but these people are so rubbish they told me you have to give another round of interview I mean seriously I have taken the risk I have relocated myself even I don't have money to survive and then they said client has rejected you then tell to whom I can believe when after getting this appointment letter also the HR are playing games with needy People and when I have asked them the reason for the rejection what was the issue they told that might be communication skill so means client not giving any surity why they rejected the person
Pros
I don't find any pros here
Cons
Need to check the HR for their working status and routine
No growth, office time is very lengthy, no work life balance, no job security. No future for smart and hard working employees. not good for career growth. Very less salary. Good for earn and learn. But not good if you want to make a career.
I like the place to work there everyone has secured and there no worries about the salary everything on salary deposit on employees a/c. that is best in Indore
Pros
Good Invourment
Cons
They must provide the bones on Diwali or other festivals
Nice place to work and very fast opportunities to grow our selves. Nice work environment to find our self to work easy. Management and always support agents even in win to win situations also.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
when i first joined this company i thought it will be a good company to start my professional careers but as the time goes on i relished that it is not good for health as all the head staff put so much pressure on their employees and even do not pay them for their overtime and upon that it is not hygiene enough to work their and didn't provide the leaves in emergency situation so far as my case is concerned i'm not stasify with this job.
productive and fun workplace easy to work peacefull enviorment at workplace people was too friendly. i would love to do work again in this company....
There were lots of things which I learnt about the banking and banking process of sbi and we can see many customer daily with different type of query it might be regarding the amount debited or loans pension
Good
Cons
Give a good service to the customer of your bank
I have worked there for 10+ months it total chaos only infrastructure is great rest all things are worst management, company environment, pay scale, work hours, work timings no job security, if u want to work for 2-3 ? Months then
Pros
Infrastructure, building is great everywhere
Cons
Nothing is good or great worst company
  1. Customer Service Representative