Teleperformance

Customer Service Representative700 reviews
India700 reviews

Found 700 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,916 reviews

Productive and fun

The work culture is outstanding in TP they are very corporative with their employees and salary is always on time related to work culture very disciplined and well maintained environment proper formals and no casualness in office premises.Everything is very secured whether it’s our desktop or our own things in lockers.Related to hygiene i really appreciate the housekeeping they keep everything very clean whether it is washrooms or tables of canteens 👍👌

Perfect Place

I work in customer service at Teleperformance. You get to handle many different types of customers. You learn how to deal with various kinds of people.

friendly & open place

The culture at Teleperformance is friendly and open. There is no bias towards any of the employees. Management are patient and appreciative of good work.

Friendly work place

Teleperformance is friendly organisation. People are supportive and there is growth in the company. Place is healthy and hygenic. Pickup and drop facility is provided for everyone.

Helpful work placemeant

Telepaeformance is solted company and friendly and cooperative work style , there surrounding is good surrounding , and here will work friendly , and hr team was very supportive.

Simply and co-operative society

There is no partiality.friendly environment.In this company people are supportive.we learn lots of new things here.mangement is very good.there is fastest growth in this company.

Helpful work place

Friendly and co-operative work style And very particular about their job which good. Teleproformance their r surrounded is good n clean . Their r lot of variety in the canteen to eat.

Helpful work place

Friendly and co-operative work style and very particular about their job which good. Teleperformance has very supportive management who are there to help us, and the HR team are also very helpful.

It's a great place to learn and advance.

Probably the best place to work, trust me once you start working here punctuality & Discipline will become a habit. Rewards the deserving candidates, there are no favouritism.

Good company

Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there. Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.

Jobs at Teleperformance

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Nice

Good learning package and opportunity to learn many things and enjoying fun activities. Work culture and facilities to employees are good with high standard of employee security.

All good in TP

The management and senior staff are excellent. Work-life balance is excellent. The rest of the team is also quite cooperative. Salary and advancement are satisfactory.

work environment is amazing

Good work environment and culture. Teammates & reporting managers are supportive and the management is transparent. Company policies are good and appraisals are fair.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

WFH Facility

Teleperformance provided great support during COVID-19 by keeping employees safe and healthy all the time. WFH option was provided to employees wherever possible. The support teams have worked hard to keep things functioning like normal.

May 18, 2022
Employee safety and well-being have always been a top priority at TP. Thank you for this positive review!

Fun Workplace

Very good organization with good policies for employees and inclusive atmosphere. Work culture is very good and I'm happy to work in this organization for a long period of time.

Job security

It's one of the most employee friendly companies. Job security at Teleperformance is very good. Most of the company policies are in line with their core values & supportive of employees.

May 18, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

Good

Professional work environment, competent managers who trust and respect their people, facilitate to perform with confidence, builds opportunities for team members to choose from diverse options, challenge and support them to walk the extra mile and give them credit for their achievements.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

fun not that much

It's a good place to work company is good what we expect is salary and ut was timely rest depends on people working with you and whats I found was ome were good managers and tl and some were little hard too handle

Pros

Cons

Grow your career

if you are looking to build your career and are willing to put in hard work then this is the right place for you. Job security is good and the work culture is very employee friendly.

Teleperformer

I am a proud employee of Teleperformance India. There are a lot of opportunities for growth in the way of internal job postings. The work culture, management & company policies are excellent.

April 29, 2022

Good Working place

It was good working in Teleperformance as it gave me a great opportunity to learn many new processes. I would recommend Teleperformance to anybody considering it as a possible place to work.

April 29, 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

Compare Teleperformance with