Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance will terminate u any time ...if it will be the toughest Time like covid pandemic,the management of teleperformance never think once to ,termination of ur job any point of time.They have no value of their hard working Indian human resources (employee). Teleperformance had most ill fatal worst management ever I saw.they always working against the Indian employee.so the will never be hesitant to terminate loyal 3000 Indian.
Totally Harrassment experience they guys are totally playing a game with his employees and do not give him respect and even not appreciate a good thing even in lockdown I moved from my house which is far from Teleperformance Jaipur around 220 KM But these guys do not appreciate and fired me and my 12 batch mets.
Pros
Nothing pros only loss If you joined
Cons
They guys do not think about you for a second
productive and fun workplace easy to work peacefull enviorment at workplace people was too friendly. i would love to do work again in this company....
Worked with teleperformance india is such a good experience. Very good environment, good place to better your communication skills, overall experience is great with TP.
I just want to work with teleperformance Where we can build our career There are many more opportunities to grow up The hardest part of job is when a customer is rude and we te we assure him we will definitely help
Join only if you're a fresher and do not want to leave your hometown. The work culture is hectic and salary is not worth the effort you put on daily basis.
If you get the nice manager it would be good to you. But if you dont flatter them then this will cause inconvenience to work there. Apart from that if you want to spent your time you dont have any work you can join this as a last option.
March 12, 2020
Thank you for your candid review. We aim to provide our employees with a great working environment and a management team to guide and support them in their careers. This will surely help us make improvements here in TP. Have a pleasant day!
When i was in tp thare everything is good the staff of company help of employees and hr departments also good. I miss my bach fk 80 . And want to join again soon.
All the work is done systematically.colleages are very friendly. Environment is nice as desk systems and washrooms are clean and hygiene. Moreover, games zone is also there.
Pros
Building is awesome
Cons
Pressure of work and timings of shift
July 15, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback.This will help us to improve and to establish a conducive and a great place to work for our employees. Have a nice day!
Njoyed working for over 8 months. It's been amazing colleagues to work with and always been a great support from my manager. What makes fun is interaction with the sellers and resolving their issues.
Overall company is so good environment. All day is fun and work. No work load Culture is awesome Angry customer. Playing cricket on weekends. I am satisfied with the company.
Pros
Not in mind
Cons
Everyday was a fun there and job culture was good.very supportive surrounding.you can learn and can growth your career.the trainers was good at their skills .so we all love to work their.
Pros
portluck party after completion of training .
Cons
2-3 hours
April 16, 2018
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Teleperformance. Our goal is to make sure our employees are guided and trained well so they can do their job properly and be prepared for future career opportunities. We wish you all the best!
The good thing about having worked for Teleperformance in Amazon UK campaign was that I got to learn a lot from specially in terms of how to use the research tools. Since it was a voice and email process both, I as well got the opportunity to learn on the phone etiquettes (since the eBay campaign in Ahmedabad only had the chat and email option but no voice).
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
They later shifted the site to Sitapura which way too far because of which had to leave the job
Working hours was spent with fun. The management was quite efficient. The hardest part of the job was to manage the call timings when we had highest call rates
a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
na