Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Customer Support Representative120 reviews
India120 reviews

Found 120 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,840 reviews

Salary on time, lil stressful

Politics which I hate the most, they don't agree for leaves eventually employees take unplanned no other benefits no night allowance. They do partiality

March 3, 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Job is secure

Job is secure, no doubt about it. Work culture is also good and we have already opportunities to work on different new technologies. Company policies are also beneficial to the employees.

May 18, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

Safe company

One thing from Teleperformance that you will love is how serious the management are when it comes to safety awareness among employees and also the efforts the company takes to spread awareness about health and safety measures.

May 18, 2022
Employee safety and well-being have always been a top priority at TP. Thank you for this positive review!

Superb company to work with

Colleagues are great and the environment is very friendly. Everybody functions as a team when completing a task and even the managers are very supportive which is very much appreciated.

May 18, 2022
We are happy to know that you are having a great experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

Awesome palce

The facilities here are just awesome!!! There is a genuine effort on the part of Teleperformance to make the work environment as comfortable as possible for its employees.

May 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your feedback!

Worst company to work with. They do not care about the employees and put there life's at risk.

Give the computers that are not compatible with there process. No higher management, As well as IT team take the responsibility of the system. They want the employees to work and give the output with the systems that are not compatible and even they ask to buy the other tools from our own. Company wants the productivity without providing the Machine and tools that are compatible with the particular process.They have very poor management and IT team. The Managers are not supportive.

Pros

Cons

Breaks are not assigned with the given slots. Even no break days.

April 22, 2022

No happiness no motivation

Nothing is there. No job satisfaction, no happiness, no security, no Benifit. Just for experience sake one can do job. Max work in TP is service based and 3rd party. The company doesn't even bother about our labour.

Good company

Good company, I had a good time taking chats. Overall it was a good experience. Really had a good time. Great team. We will get salary on time. It was good.

Pros

Free Lunches

April 19, 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

One of the best BPO company.

Employee oriented organization with good work life balance and so-operative management. Feedback given to organization or management is always acted upon. They are always ready to implement new ideas.

March 17, 2022
At TP, each person matters. Everyone is valued. Thank you for your positive review!

Productive and fun workplace

A great time to work in teleperformance. The company helps me to improve my potential. And also helped me to maintain positive attitude and environment towards others.

March 7, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!

Jobs at Teleperformance

Customer Support Representative positions
See more jobs

Good company

Teleperformance is an excellent place to learn on real time basis. Fantastic work culture and work life balance. Best place to enhance growth and knowledge. Fast-paced job but positively efficient and helpful colleagues.

March 2, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Have a nice day!

Good work environment

Very supportive staff. Any problems of the employees will be actioned and solved immediately. good company to enhance your skills and improve your technical knowledge

February 10, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Excellent office environment

Personal development and training programs are fantastic. They spent a lot in providing training and resources to empower their employees. Growth opportunities are immense.

February 9, 2022

friendly and cooperative environment

The workplace & facilities are very clean and neat. I also enjoyed moments with people who were friendly and cooperative. The hardest part of the job is when work getting done from less numbers of people i.e., when most of people on leave.

February 9, 2022
We are happy to know that you had a great time here at TP. Thank you for your review!

Great processing and hiring

The work floor itself is like our own home. No politics or ego clashes. Day-to-day targets need to be achieved. Daily briefings and training sessions are conducted in a paper free environment.

February 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Have a nice day!

Employee Centric, job stability

Working in Teleperformance teaches me to deal with clients. I also learn to work in a smart way with more and more automated processes which results in error free work.

February 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Have a nice day!

Good experince

Good experince. I liked my work timing is good.. Lunch also good.... Helthy working.. People working here is very good and very helpful.. They help me very well.. Cantine also very good... Food is good .. Cafetarea good.. Office n floor is very goodThank you

Pros

Good experince

Cons

Good experince

Mixed Feelings

People are good here. Administration is zero. No inter departmental coordination. Unhealthy work-personal Life balance. But still a good place to work as the seniors treat you respectably. Atleast most of them.

Pros

Supportive seniors, Chilled out work environment, Fixed working hours, MD. Washim - Best TL to work under.

Cons

No inter-departmental communication, Professional and personal life balance impediment, Biased regulations towards senior employees, Can not encash paid leaves.

February 3, 2022

I am not happy with that organizationNo freedom of speech

Company is good but policies are very bad.. Poor salary .. no allowances no bonus When it comes to pay they are very stingy .. No proper salary on salary day we have to go behind HR team to get our salary ..Very inefficient attendance regulation though we completed full day of production hours(8 hours and 15 minutes) they will mark u as half day and we have to talk for this with HR team.They will give training, conduct quality meet, skip level meet n lot more stuffs in duty hours but they will forget to update with attendance team and they will mark us half day . Again we need to go behind HR team for update in attendance un professional team leads and managers

Pros

To be honest I didn't found anything.

Cons

Poor attendance regulation Inefficient Payroll processing team.

January 28, 2022

It's is been great working with the companyAs well as all co- operative and competitive

Working here is great opportunity enjoying the environment. Its fun working here in surely suggest my friend to work with company. Freshers also can join easily.

Pros

Security and Hygiene

Cons

Nothing.

February 2, 2022
We are glad that you are having a great time here at TP. Have a nice day!

Nice Company and good environment for work

Teleperformance is a good company, here security is very good, job environment is very good, management is very good and I will suggest my friends to come here and join

Pros

Security, Hygiene and Good Environment

February 2, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Compare Teleperformance with