Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
The culture and the respective management team are supportive, I have been gone through the environment it's familiar and comforting zone with lots of activities and the most important thing working as a team give the excitement to who will be the No. 1 at the end of the month. It's being really a great experience working with Teleperformance would also like to recommend to join it.
Pros
Increment as well as working as a team gives a good vibe
Cons
Cafeteria having lil bit costly things.
April 13, 2021
We are glad that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance. Have a great day ahead!
I love this place. There is a good environment to work. Support staff are very helpful. Management is good. There is a scope of promotion if you have the talent.
Very stressful and fire employees for silly reasons no employee centric environment no hierarchy is clear and promoting of employees that are near and dear only
Cons
No fixed week off or joint week off
January 29, 2021
Your feedback is important to us. Kindly share this with us via the LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can help address the issue. Thank you!
Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
Nice Place To Work . Secure Job, Good Atmosphere, No work Pressure, But Salary Average But Its Enough For That work. Week Off Only 9Hrs Duty With 1Hrs Break
Pros
Free Tea, Cofee, Milk
Best place to work along with the international Employees and be ready to improve yourself because no-one is going to help you when you are in-front of Manager of Operation's. The Tour i visited in TelePerformance was Marvelous.
Pros
Dancing Occasionally
Cons
Pre-Shift and Post-shift
not good place to work they presurrize the employee very much so he can left the job so i suggest not to work here for anytime looking is good but not
Pros
Stressful workplace
Cons
break issue
Work culture is very dominating and stressful. Managers and Assistant managers do not care about employees' ease of working. Highly competitive and target-oriented job.
I was really happy with the work and environment. It was my first job and can't express how happy I was with the job. They were helpful and understanding but if we miss a single day of the office. They used to deduct money and incentives were deducted completely of that month
Good ambience and supportive staff, excellent working environment, cab facilities, meals and breakfast. Very cooperative TL's and Managers. Overall it's a good place to start your career.
It's a good experience for me to work with teleperformance .i have learnt many things over there like how to communicate with customers and my c communication skills also improved there.sov
Pros
Good environment, seniors also very helpful
Cons
No. For a fresher
Management is zero. Salary deductions are so high. Not cooperative. Bad environment. Their HR department is so sick that they are not in state of mind to understand someone's problem.
There is no proper management for the employee. There is no salary increment. There is no promotion. They said that you will get the promotion but i had never get the promotion
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nice work culture but can improve there policies for login and logout as if you are even a single second late or you left a single second early you would be counted as half day oresent in the office regardless you are sitting there for whole day.
i had worked in the company for one year its a great place to work . i would like to join the same company again if it opens the branch in kochi, kerala
March 11, 2020
Thank you for your amazing review about us. We aim to provide a great place to work for our employees and we are glad that we have met your expectations. All the best!
It was a good experience. There were a lot of opportunity and facilities . Company was taking care of the relaxation of the employees as well and was Providing good environment.
December 31, 2019
Thank you for the kind words. We aim to reward hardworking employees with proper incentives and great opportunities for career growth. We wish you all the best!
The recruitment team was very helpful and supportive. Environment was fabulous and helped me grow as a professional. Facilities provided were also great
November 29, 2019
We are pleased to know about your amazing experience with us. We aim to maintain a great place to work for our employees and we are glad that we were able to provide it. Have a nice day!
In this company the working environment is very good and staff is cooperative and helps in your work if you are in a trouble.If you do it good work appreciates by mangers on the floor front of all team workers.
Definitely not a good place to work for long term. It is not an employee centered company. No work culture. Work environment is horrible. Management is worse
Its my first job i have started in 2016, i have learned so many things, Every day very busy schedule but with numerous fun activities. I would say over all good.
December 3, 2018
We appreciate your lovely review. We see to it that we provide fun and great working environment to our employees. All the best and have a nice day!
  1. Customer Support Representative