Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Teleperformance is the better opation for freshers and experience too for salary .And the working environment is nice and the manager are so much supportive.
not good place to work they presurrize the employee very much so he can left the job so i suggest not to work here for anytime looking is good but not
Pros
Stressful workplace
Cons
break issue
It's a good experience for me to work with teleperformance .i have learnt many things over there like how to communicate with customers and my c communication skills also improved there.sov
Pros
Good environment, seniors also very helpful
Cons
No. For a fresher
There is no proper management for the employee. There is no salary increment. There is no promotion. They said that you will get the promotion but i had never get the promotion
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nice work culture but can improve there policies for login and logout as if you are even a single second late or you left a single second early you would be counted as half day oresent in the office regardless you are sitting there for whole day.
In this company the working environment is very good and staff is cooperative and helps in your work if you are in a trouble.If you do it good work appreciates by mangers on the floor front of all team workers.
Definitely not a good place to work for long term. It is not an employee centered company. No work culture. Work environment is horrible. Management is worse
Its a good company with a very good management. It have a nice big cafeteria with free tea and coffee facility. It provides you a cyber cafe. It helps you to competete on international level. Weekly fun.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
10 hr shift
January 2, 2019
Thank you for the positive comments. We aim to provide a positive and diverse work environment wherein all employees are treated equally, properly and to ensure that we provide a lot of ameneties in the premises. All the best!
There is no growth in carrier as salary too. The salary increasement is not at 10% after appraisal that is fixed only 1000 in CtC. There is also not any type of bones.
April 30, 2018
We definitely make sure our employees are provided competitive income and great opportunities so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Please share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!
In a nutshell I will say good place to work. If you are a fresher and you get opportunity to start with Teleperformance, you are fine. Its a growing company, may be it can bring stars to your career.
Pros
Good Infrastucture
Cons
Working hours, weekends.
May 11, 2018
Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it to provide our employees a stable job with plenty of opportunities so that they will stay with us for a longer period of time. We wish you all the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
I want to do that like job which is build me strong and which in I can job with enjoyment and safely. I would to like work there where I can achieve my success and friendly environment.
Cons
part time
Working here is good experience,friendly environment,management is good,facilities are good but not better,job security and growth as well.