Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Take good experience in teleperformance and good work brand and job secure company in this company you always get a opportunity to get a promotion in this company
Pros
No free lunch
April 23, 2021
We are pleased to know that you had fun at TP. We wish you luck in your future endeavors!
Company was good and the process is also very good and productive. While working with teleperformance it feels to work in challenging environment. Also collegues working on floor are very helpful.
November 29, 2018
We are happy to know about your positive review on how we are doing. This helps us know that we are doing the right thing. All the best!
Good company. But should have high salary from position to higher position. Managers are irresponsible. Unsupported managers and training team.paritality may happened.
November 20, 2018
Thank you for your honest review. We see to it that we provide employees a competitive salary which is at par with the industry's standards plus incentives and bonuses to reward them of their hard work. Hope you can share more details via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for immediate assistance.
Friendly environment to work and an individual would love doing work here. Learned how to deal with the customers and provide them accurate solutions.
September 27, 2018
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are happy to provide you a friendly working environment.
One of the best MNC to work with, as they also provide good career and satisfaction to there emploee, however they have some drawback as well which they have to review it such as pay scale is very less
Pros
Rotation shifts, healthy work Environment
Cons
Pay scale is less, no leaves
September 11, 2018
Thank you for your review. This is very important to us as it will help us know what needs to be improved to provide a great experience for our employees. Rest assured that your feedback is fully noted and will be taken into consideration.
Its a good company with a very good management. It have a nice big cafeteria with free tea and coffee facility. It provides you a cyber cafe. It helps you to competete on international level. Weekly fun.
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
10 hr shift
January 2, 2019
Thank you for the positive comments. We aim to provide a positive and diverse work environment wherein all employees are treated equally, properly and to ensure that we provide a lot of ameneties in the premises. All the best!
It is a Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) company. I have worked there as customer support executive. My work was to handle clients on real time chat. I handled upto three customers at a time. I was flexible with my work shift. The place was good , fun loving. There was no hard thing in the job, but to handle customers with bad mood. I loved solving the problems of the client with ease.
The environment is so good of this company. People are so friendly by nature and they are helpful.i like the work style of this company.it is a good place to learn communication skills.
January 18, 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback. We always make sure our employees are guided by the management and equipped with enough knowledge so they can work effectively. All the best!
This job only helps us to enhance our customer dealing skills.. Job environment is awesome...people i met were awesome.. U wll get to know new things...but here in teleperformance degree doesnt maaters the only thing matters is experience
Pros
Best colleagues.best environment
Cons
Work load..less salary
December 11, 2017
We see to it to equip our employees with enough training, skills and experience so that they can do their job well and be ready with future career opportunities. Thank you for the review and we wish you all the best!
Handling customer query through emails. Solving all the problems by giving them proper reply by which they satisfy them self. Customer satisfaction is our major goal.
May 30, 2018
Thank you for the review. We see to it employees are knowledgeable and productive at work so they can support and assist their customers efficiently. Please share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Best regards.
There is no growth in carrier as salary too. The salary increasement is not at 10% after appraisal that is fixed only 1000 in CtC. There is also not any type of bones.
April 30, 2018
We definitely make sure our employees are provided competitive income and great opportunities so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Please share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!
In a nutshell I will say good place to work. If you are a fresher and you get opportunity to start with Teleperformance, you are fine. Its a growing company, may be it can bring stars to your career.
Pros
Good Infrastucture
Cons
Working hours, weekends.
May 11, 2018
Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it to provide our employees a stable job with plenty of opportunities so that they will stay with us for a longer period of time. We wish you all the best!
In Teleperformance i learned many thing like handle people in limited duration of time and convince him.The management of company was quit good as the environment is so nice there is different workplace culture ,the hardest part of the job was continuous working schedule which was so hectic, the most enjoyable part of the job was in company there is different people coming from different cities and state where we all enjoying work together without any stress.
Pros
fastest growing company
Cons
continuous working schedule
Had to handle customers accounts related queries. Great work environment and used to table tennis and snooker in free time. Management was very good and supportive.
I want to do that like job which is build me strong and which in I can job with enjoyment and safely. I would to like work there where I can achieve my success and friendly environment.
Cons
part time
Working here is good experience,friendly environment,management is good,facilities are good but not better,job security and growth as well.
It was good company for freshers, Also they do have now international process, but as per the job salary is low.
Teleperformance is fun place to work. It is an employee centric organization. In this organization I have learnt how to do work as a team and helping each other.
  1. Customer Support Representative