Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Executive

Really a good company , supportive to their employee's provide flexible environment but in base of sal there is incremental on work experience even you work for years the same sal you wil get only via incentives you can and that too only some sort of work you can earn orelse only same damm amount which u can't use fr more than half a month.. work pressure is moderate....
Very good environment can do work with an great opportunity to your career and your life and your business will be better than your own job. So the day after the day was gone to good
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
March 17, 2021
We are glad that you had a great experience during your stay at TP. Wishing you success in the future!
Nice and best place to work in TELEPERFORMANCE INDIA even in night shift. Great managers. Excellent environment. Working hours are all shifts. Leave policy are good.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Teleperformance Company has no proper rules to handle a process, they don't respect their employee even if would have done or achieved milestone by employees , they will not give any kind of support, as example - if you have defective headset which no working properly so instead of provided new headset they will forced to employee work with that defective one and once audit conducted by QA (Quality Assurance) team they will give many more fatal and imposing mistake on Employees even if happened due to headset issue, they don't conduct any appraisal because of that their will be no salary hike even if you completed 2 years, they will be harassing their Employees as their wish without any reason my suggestion whoever looking for job instead of joining Teleperformace you just open Paan shop you will earn more then that comparing working in Teleperformance and If you will have your own business then no will harassing you without any reason no pressure will be their and if you are looking your career in Corporate sector then join any company excepting TELEPERFORMANCE .
I would recommend Teleperformance to anyone looking for a career growth and stability. It is good company that is providing good environment good support. Great incentive. It is very good place to start your career with.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
My experience was quite good and balanced, I was very happy to work from that ..I recommend the person to work there.QUite cool Environment and very one friendly in NAture and every HR and team member was very helpful and creative.
Pros
food coupan
Cons
for enough time
I've been worked here 27 months. I joined Teleperformance in 2016. I got hired for Uber (Rebel). It was an amazing experience with Tp. I'll definitely recommend my friends to work here🤗
I have worked at Teleperformance for about 3years one can groom his language skills and lear business ethics . One can easily get promoted if concerntrated on work .
Good Place to Work. Great Shifts. Management was good. Learnt some good communication skills. The night life at Teleperformance is very good and great.
Its Good in the sense of work place. Other benefits is not good. No leaves on Saturdays. No holidays on main festivals. If you compare it with other mnc in the city,its not that good
There was good learning but when it come to growth part there is politics that goes around team even higher management is included in the same. Salary is very low Luckily I was working fir good process in which we had made the work culture good
My opinion that you have to be attentive all the time if you have forgotten some thing related to work then it will make huge loss for both the seller and for the company because work load is too much and i have learned a lot related to sales and workplace culture was nice and management was also good and the most enjoyable part of the job when you resolve some query of the seller as soon as possible then you feel exceptionally well and the hardest part of the job to solve some issue related to seller protection fund which was too difficult to solve and to solve them you need some patience
Call center job are very relxful .. nd i need the job for part time.. night shift.. nd this is the best job for youngester.. ,......... ...........
How have I spent my days there only I know🤐the work here is very much but the money is very less.i barely spent my days there.everyone gets upset by working there.but it has to be done under compulsion.
Job was to provide customers with the solution regarding issues with downloading, installing and activation of Microsoft Windows 10 support for US based Customers
This was my life first job and really enjoyed my work and team support executive and siniors and all of them they are really helpful for each and everyone of them 😊🌹 😍 it's really good to work with your company and I have lots of memories of our company teleperforomance and best of luck with your new jobs...thanks
November 29, 2019
Thank you for your lovely review, and we are glad to know that you chose Teleperformance as your first company to work. Have a nice day ahead!
Its a good environment to work and always people around you to support .It's an organization where you can develop your skills and have career growth rapidly according to your performance .
Good experience in that company it is very helpful to youngsters to do job there and they give good salary also and encourage to do job and team leaders are very good and more facility are ter
October 23, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review. We aim to provide employees a good experience, and we are pleased to know that we have met your expectations. All the best!
The work experience was good. Great colleagues. Staff is cooperative, providing a must to take traning. Nice ambience and good softwares. Healthy food available for employees.
September 27, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you are having a great time with your colleagues. Having great colleagues can definitely make your work life better.
Happy toh work with teleperformance Positive atmosphere and all employess worked there with team unity and all manager are very cooperative with employees I loved to work with them Good experience
September 27, 2019
That's great to hear! We see to it to provide our employees with a nurturing and fun work environment with great facilities and supportive leaders. We appreciate your positive review, and we wish you all the best!
The prosecces flipkart in which i had done job is the prosecces where the treat a person like a slavery. And they don't even let the person take there breaks acording to employee.they just use employee for there work only.
September 25, 2019
Your review is alarming, and we appreciate bringing this issue to our attention. May we ask you to kindly share more details about this via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for us to investigate further. Thank you.