Teleperformance

India402 reviews

Found 402 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Its a vary good opportunity for me to work with the organisation. Thare are some personal issues happened with me i had quit the job. But it was vary good experience to work with T.p. ,A very good organisation ,vary good management system .and all the staff manber..

Official response from Teleperformance

April 18, 2022
We are glad that you had a great experience here at TP. All the best!

Nice place to work for experience

The teams that we function in are very close-knit. This provides an opportunity for everyone to be able to act as a support system to everybody else in the team.

All good in organization good management

The leadership makes an effort to be fair and approachable. They have an open-door policy wherein employees can air all their grievances to them easily.

management is very good

HR team conducts many activities, management is very good, I learnt many valuable lessons here, workplace culture is very good. Teleperformance India is one of the best companies.

Nice and cool

Appreciation of employees is never ending. Chat with executives, super day, advantage club, rewards & recognition are some of the channels by which performance is recognized.

Very good

Great job satisfaction and work-life balance, senior leaders at director and VP level hold town hall type programs regularly where employees can air their grievances.

About my work place

Teleperformance is an awesome, exciting place. You can learn something new every day working in different processes and amazing leaders. Non-toxic work atmosphere as everyone is fair and supportive.

great experience

A great experience working at Teleperformance. Many self-learning courses are available for skill development. Regular internal growth opportunities are advertised.

really really nice company

All the colleagues are supportive and helpful. Routes for career development are available to everyone. I have really enjoyed working in Teleperformance.

inspirational place

My job was very interesting. The work pressure is never so much that it will get to you or make you feel stressed. The work culture is both diverse and inclusive.

Good medical benefits

There are many learning opportunities due to the use of many of the latest innovations at Teleperformance. Expertise can be gained in different fields provided you are in the right department.

Best company

Teleperformance is one of the best companies in terms of work culture and policies. All the leaders in the organization are very supportive and always approachable.

Nice place

Teleperformance places a lot of emphasis on respect for the individual and appreciation of their contribution towards the team efforts gearing them for success.

Good and Bad abt TP

Senior leaders have a visibility with the agents. They hold Q&A sessions for agents allowing them to voice their opinions and share their ideas openly.

Best

Employee fitness is part of the focus towards overall employee wellbeing. Interactive exercise sessions are held regularly to improve our mental & physical health.

Fantastic company

I really like working with the firm. I received a lot of experience, which helped me improve my communication abilities. Overall, I had a good time. And I would advise someone to work in Teleperformance.

Nice work place

Nice work place all the manager very great as I worked there for many years I am very happy with Teleperformance, all managers helped me and hr very nice they keep on helping at every stage.

Everything is amazing

Flexible shift timings. Work culture and management were good. Had frequent training programs. The job offered was manageable. Colleagues were helpful and supportive.

Employee Friendly Environment

The company's business tactics are quite steady and aggressive. Employee-friendly HR policies include leave policies and an employee engagement programme. Employees are regularly instructed on skill improvement.

wonderful experience

At Teleperformance my working experience was satisfactory. I have found working here a wonderful experience. All colleagues and trainers were brilliant. Teleperformance India is a company where Growth is in the culture. Teleperformance gives employees equal opportunity to excel. TP is an excellent company to work with.

Management is cool

Job guarantee is there and they never want any employee to leave job since they understand the value of job. Management is transparent what they can do and what can't. There are few issues but at the end of the day there is always someone there to listen to you.

Compare Teleperformance with