Teleperformance

India57 reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the searchSee all 34,174 reviews
fresherbpocabindiatrainercanteensupportivesalary

Fun work place.

It’s good to work in Teleperformance. Regarding process training I can say it is simply excellent. We can learn so many things which are useful in the future.

great place to work

Working with Teleperformance was a great experience. Adapting to work in night shifts was challenging however it was quite interesting and helped me gain knowledge and flexibility.

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Scope to learn, good pay and team

You have complete peace of mind as the job is secure and the people around you are very nice. There are also opportunities to better prepare yourself for your career ahead.

good organization

Teleperformance is a good organization to work with. Very good work culture. Process and values-oriented company. Looks for good talents. Ideal for those who are looking to grow.

culture and environment is good

The culture and environment at Teleperformance are excellent providing the opportunity of working with a supportive team. Teleperformance takes care of the physical and mental wellbeing of its employees.

Supportive Management

One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Great work culture, perfect work life balance. Management encourages you to learn new skills. Teleperformance is at the forefront of new systems and technology.

Nice place to work.

All the staff are very friendly & awesome and you can grow with the company. All the seniors are ready to give their helping hand. It’s an amazing experience.

Work from home. Good opportunities. Job security.

An excellent work place to work and learn how to be organized and be patient, deal with people on a day-to-day basis and being a good listener. Good management and a nice work culture.

Great organisation to work for in terms if work life balance

Nice company for freshers. Salary hike on the lower side. Management is helpful. Internal job posting allows for many growth opportunities in the company.

fun and learning at TP

It was fun and learning at work in Teleperformance. Each and every employee matters to them. Managers are very friendly and open to guide you to move up the ladder.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?

Great company

It's a great company in terms of work culture and environment. Pay and perks are not very good but okay. Your job is mostly secure and you will get more options to grow internally if you are good enough.

No work pressure

Teleperformance is a good organization. Stable job, healthy work environment, supporting management. Fun time is conducted during down time. No work pressure to complete target.

Best Workplace

Teleperformance is a very good company to work in. Management is very good and there isn’t any major work pressure. We can manage our work and personal life.

September 1, 2022
Glad to know that! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! Have a nice day!

Good company

It is a good company with many benefits. Managers are very friendly. Teleperformance is a good organization if you are looking to grow in your career in the long term.

September 1, 2022
Thank you so much for your positive review. It's our pleasure to provide our employee a fun and great working environment. Have a nice day!

Excellent organization

Excellent organization which helps in career growth. Fun activities are held regularly. Support is provided in the workplace. Every employee is treated equally.

Best organisation ever.

Supporting management. Salary on time. Good work culture. Helpful colleagues. Great facilities. Celebration of festivals in campus. Great organization.

June 23, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. Thank you for your positive feedback!

All good

Good management, professional work environment, fun at work, team outings and meetings, refreshing atmosphere, many new things to learn, awesome colleagues

May 31, 2022

good workplace

Teleperformance is a good workplace. The organization is target oriented and they always have the growth of the employees in mind. Leadership is helpful.

June 1, 2022

work culture is good

The work culture and growth opportunities at Teleperformance are great. Anybody can grow in the organization by displaying their talent and capability.

May 25, 2022
Thank you for your review! We value not only our employees' professional growth but also their personal growth.

Good place for growth

Teleperformance India is a Great Place to Work certified organization. Employee satisfaction is one of the key metrics that the organization measures itself on.

May 25, 2022

They pay well

Decent work culture, good work-life balance, flexible scheduling, and extremely well-designed projects. Definitely a wonderful company to work with. Provides job stability while being employee friendly.

May 18, 2022

Compare Teleperformance with

• Teleperformance
  • Graphic Designer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?