Teleperformance logo

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,270 reviews

Broken process

I enjoyed the company and get more learning based on my experience to implement the change to the process. 100% manual process is followed in this organisation and hope it should get digital soon. Due to management conflict thing did not go well.

Amazing Company

I have been working with TP for the past 4 Years. I had joined this company as an entry level candidate, but with continuous support from my managers and directors I am now at manager level and lead a small team.

Pros

Free Cab Service

Cons

9 hrs shift

Fun + Work = TP

The company basically from France and well established in India and have bright future due to their dedication and one goal in mind and that is full satisfaction of their client. The company also take full care of their employees, timely salary and recognition of efforts is taken care well by HR. Good place to start career wuth. Security is tight. I think that’s great because it shows the dedication of the company towards both clients and employees.

Best MNC Company

Nice facilities for transport, cafeteria, ATM, games. It is a clean and safe environment. As a girl I feel safe. My Team Leader is very helpful. Good support from the Managers.

Work Experience

It's a good place to work and learn for freshers. Management should sacrifice short term goals for long term benefits. Salary should be increased for the employees as it is lesser than other organizations in market.

Official response from Teleperformance

March 12, 2020
Thank you for your honest review and we would like to assure you that we take reviews seriously. This will help us know what we need to do in order to make sure that we are providing the best for our employees. All the best and have a nice day!

Highly dissatisfied

Hi, Since I cannot name the process due to company norms, I would just give a hint. I work in Teleperformance in Sitapura, Jaipur in lowest paid process there. Though salary is too low here at all levels, I still won’t complaint for that because salary is decided as per what process gets from clients, however what I am not happy about or I would rather say I am dissatisfied about is that management doesn’t care about retaining their leadership team. I have given my entire time since the time I have joined company here. I don’t even take company given leaves, come on week offs too however I many a times get feeling they don’t care about my feelings even a little bit. I have devastated my personal life entirely but still I sometimes feel I’ll get fired anytime. I seriously used to respect this company but in past few months, my view has entirely changed. And now I am never gonna recommend this company, at least this process to anyone.

Pros

A bit fast growth

Cons

Salary, employee engagement, leadership, work life balance, job security, work pressure, shift timing

Nice place to with

Good place to work, full on energetic and positive energy, supportive management. they actually care about there employee.

Manager Operation

Working from past 4.5 years Great experience and overall learing provided till date

Pros

Job Stability

Cons

Overall Grooming

Jobs at Teleperformance