Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Quality Analyst in Jaipur, Rajasthan

If you are studying you can work with the company and if you are looking for your career then you may go with the company. You will get opportunities for growth
Pros
Team
Cons
Higher level management
April 10, 2019
Thank you for your review. We definitely reward hardworking employees with proper incentives and great opportunities for career growth.
Company is good but cannot be assumed as long time partner to work with. Here you will find promotion easily and with good pace but the amount of increment you will get is really disheartening. They can hire an external resources on the same post with higher package but would not believe over investing on their internal resources.
Pros
They have a employee care team, which is a unique concept all together
Cons
Long list
Not to too good for long term serving. Not much to tell about. No on role job function for the employees of the company. No international growth working opportunities.
Pros
They hire freshers at very high incentives
Cons
No industry standard Annual incentive hike, No growth on learning path
October 3, 2017
Thank you for being candid with your review. We are committed to providing our employees a stable career that they enjoy while being given opportunities for career advancement. Please share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best.
It is a good place for those want to explore their knowledge and interest areas. Working environment is fair enough which cannot be compared with other places/organizations as it offers promotion at a early period of 6 months. The same is not available at its competitive fronts.
I learned a lot of things and techniques related to BPO Good place for whom are interested in learning. Good for growth in terms of new profiles, designations but salary hike is less as expected and promise.
Hi team, I'm working in teleperformance since 3-9-2015, I started work here as an Agent after that I was promoted as a quality analyst. Before one month everthing was going good but now I'm not happy with this job becoz of some reason...
Pros
not at all very bad food available in cafeteria
Cons
working hour is ok but 6 days in week is not ok
March 14, 2019
Thank you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to learn about your experience, we hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form in order for us to conduct an investigation.
I worked for 3 years and it was good experience with Teleperformance. I worked as QA in Teleperformance, it's a good place to grow and to learn professionalism.
Cons
Teleperformance mansarovar is a very Awesome place to work. It is my second organization. people here are good and helping.
Pros
Flexible work timings and work load
Cons
Salary
The staff was so cooperative in regards to the documentation, to the software issues, for the roster off and also in regards to physical sickness.
Pros
Supporting Coleagues
Cons
Unhealthy Environment
Management is not so good. Till the time you will keep yourself reserve its an awesome organisation to work with. Also its a fun workplace but long working hours. one can earn good as Teleperformance gives chances to earn something extra.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Cab facilities
1. My works start with 10 and i had to do many works. 2. I had learnt here to be a hard worker & how to control my anger. 3. The management was awesome but due to some issue i loose my interest. 4. He best part were my friends but they all are not more now as they all have got good jobs. 5. the hardest part is that even if i do a job of high salary i not get what i always expected & deserved. 6. The most memorable part was the all the fun activities i do with my best manager & my best friends.
Pros
Only free 26 cold drinks if become the employe of the month
Cons
good working environmentgood securitycolleagueslearned alot
Pros
near from homeplace
Cons
lunch place, cafeteria