Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

The company culture is overall good. HR policies are fair...if you are a good performer with good knowledge you can achieve great heights in this company..if you simply attached to the chair means you gets nowhere..
Pros
Cab, working environment
Cons
Salary, No bonus, Politics, cleanliness of the toilets
Official response from Teleperformance
January 14, 2021
Thank you for your positive feedback! We make sure that we provide a great place to work for all employees. Best regards!
Need to give more focus on employees perks and salary Need to gave training on time whenever some changes will introduce. Need to give other training in order to improve employee knowledge
Love to work with TP again. Management is good.Salary on time.They pay good incentives to advisors.HR's are helpful.Great experience and fun friday makes the unstressed work culture.
A great place to work . No issues of salary and a friendly environment. Supporting management specially TL and managers. I worked for more than 1 1/2 yr.
Pros
Festival offers
Cons
Na
Official response from Teleperformance
September 27, 2018
Thank you for your amazing review about TP. We aim to provide a great place to work for our employees and we are glad that you are enjoying it. All the best!
Issue with management regarding offer letter, Attendance corrections . But overall experience is good . Friendly environment and I like ecare facility the most .
Pros
Activities happens on floor.
Nice company to work with. Good experience overall. It provides ample opportunity to an individual to grow. One of the most employee centric companies.
Great place to work. I have learned a lot of things from this company. This company has helped me to grow and groom my self always. I hope to grow more with Teleperformance.
  1. Quality Assurance Analyst