Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Excellent salary and most importantly incentives... real professional environment.. they care for their employees problems and are always motivating...
It's a great place to work. I work here for almost 5years and I only realised it once I left the organisation. Great work culture . Job security , growth , amazing incentives . I used to earn in 6 digit . Awesome management professional and inspiring and very supportive for good reasons . I want to thank to Amit luthra, Vikas chug, Tarun , . I always felt at home during my journey with teleperformance. I miss those days.
Pros
Words are few.
Cons
No cons.
Amazing workplace with supportive management as well as co-operative colleagues. Nice infrastructure with dedicated spaces given for gyms, pool tables, Xbox etc...& what's best about this company was a great incentive plan.
When i joined the co. it was very difficult to understand the whole process as it is a very vast process ... But with the help of on job training, within a month i learned each and everything about the process . And ofcourse my co-workers and my team leader and my manager were always there to help me whenever i encounter any sort of difficulties. The hardest part of the job was that we were working in a night shift . our shift starts at 11:30 p.m and ends at 9:30 am.. but after couple of weeks, i got used to it and since then the night shift became worth working. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly environment . If represantatives meets their given targets then some performance linked incentive were also rewarded in cash,which was really a motivating factor for me to over achieve the targets and earn as much as i could.. and the best part of the co. was anyone can walk up to anyone for any kind of a serious issue.. for ex. if any worker faces any kind of harasment or any other kind of problem in the co. then he/she is free to walk up to any one that could be the Director ,Manager or C.E.O aswell .
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Extended shifts
It was nice working experience. I worked in AT&T as a sales advisor, then I moved to Lending Stream, that was a pay day loan service. It was a blended process, we suppose to take calls, sometimes outbound calls for the confirmation for the loan, then reply accordingly to the customer via email.
Pros
Cons
sometimes
The money is good, work envoirment and good to learn as it is hardcore sales.
Pros
free lunch and transport.
Cons
mangment.