Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Support Representative

A typical day at work is about 9 hrs. Engaging with customers on daily basis in regards to their mortgage queries, although there have been though times as well when there is peak season of buying houses, working is always fun because of the support and motivation we have always had.
I was a part of easyJet Process. But was being taken out of the job due to lockdown and Corona which is hampered my Career. No options offered. The team Leader not approachable at all. Not a good experience at all.
I have worked with 2 other BPO’s as an agent I find this to be the best one. The managers and the teams are understanding. Especially when you are not well or need leaves for genuine reasons.
This company helps in learning alot like time management, work under pressure and how to talk to officials. The working environment is very good.There is 100% security for everyone. .
It's very good company with different facilities and with very tight security. They have a very long procedure for an interview and have a great opportunity of growth which is named as IJP (Internal Job Posting) and you can achieve great targets with best facilities.
Whole management and HR are not professional at all. Full of stress and managers dont feel bad to use slang words on the floor and in the top management there are so many people who use translaters. And only we have to compromise in all our problems. They will not help you at all. I also postpond my engagemnet.
TP is one of the best BPO. The employee engagement, beautiful work culture. all supervisor and management understand employee concerns and support as much as they can. their HR/ER team is holding the very polite and beautiful nature.
October 29, 2019
We thank you for taking the time in sharing your feedback with us. We see to it that we provide our employees with more than enough support and assistance from their superiors and leaders. We are glad that we meet your expectations.
Hi, Too much Stress even for a parttimer and hostilities indecency for women employees. It's good if you are starting or ending your career.its not good for ambitious or people who are looking for growth in life. People don't work there.they spread hatred,negativity and hostility inside the workplace.
September 4, 2019
We're sorry to learn that you feel that way. The company aims to to provide our employees with a good working environment. We would appreciate if you can share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Best regards.
Teleperformance is such a wonderful atmosphere to work. There is a gud team leaders managers all of them very gud in management. And they conducting events to stress relefie tats gud to staffs.
February 28, 2019
We are happy to know that we are providing you a wonderful working experience. We ensure that you will get the best assistance as possible. All the best and have a nice day!
Work Culture is really great in Teleperformance where you will get good team members who always help for ersonal and professional growth. Peaceful Environment.
Pros
Free Conyavnce
Direct, supervise and guide the team Ensure the completion of all the reports in a timely manner, Ownership for adherence to performance metrics, escalation processes, and quality compliance as per contracts.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
  1. Senior Customer Support Representative