Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Teleperformance is best place for work, but need to improve many things. But overall experience was very good with teleperformance. And I wish to work again.
the work was very good and brilliant and the work experience was good and the office was brilliant and the staf manager accm amcc and also clints was very helpful..👍🏻👍🏻
Pros
Cons
noo
Official response from Teleperformance
March 2, 2021
We are glad that you had a nice work experience at TP. All the best!
Teleperformance was a great work experience. The benefits were great and the coworkers were very friendly. The challenges at #TELEPERFORMANCE were rotational for new hires in the team
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
I enjoyed working @ Teleperformance. I spent 1 year and 7 months in this organisation. If I'll get a good opportunity in future I'll rejoin it. Though every organisation has its own pros and cons but I focused on positive things during my service.
Pros
No dress code, Free cabs.
Cons
Dirty toilets, Unhygienic cafeteria.
A very nice experience at Teleperformance, learnt many new and interesting things.. Excellent work environment and friendly atmosphere. I will sure recommend to friends to work here. Great working place at Teleperformance for anyone. Good learning platform for new people in their career. Many MNC and brand to work and learn with. Overall good BPO company to work with.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
I love my time at work. The work culture at Teleperformance is great and that’s what makes it a great place to work. Have been 3 years at Teleperformance and its been a great experience. I’ve recently had a promotion at work and the support we get is incredible.
Pros
Free cab service
Cons
no cons as of now
Teleperformance is a very poor and unprofessional company. The work experience was stressful. Would never refer anyone to this company. Manager is not supportive. Favouritism alot amongst the management. Salary expectations are poor. The work is very slow. I'm a completely unhappy customer with teleperformance.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
The company basically from France and well established in India and have bright future due to their dedication and one goal in mind and that is full satisfaction of their client. The company also take full care of their employees, timely salary and recognition of efforts is taken care well by HR. Good place to start career wuth. Security is tight. I think that’s great because it shows the dedication of the company towards both clients and employees.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
No cons now
the place was not comfortable especially for the support staff. work stations place on the corridor. management is so poor. my work experience is so bad for this company
Cool work environment and company is dedicated towards giving best to satisfy their client up to any measure. We get to work for some of the biggest names globally. The style of their working is transparent. The dedicated team of young people as well as experts make this company one of the best company whom one could rely upon for good career kick. My friend is attending interview in next week. Hope she gets selected.
Teleperformance is awesome. Have been here for 18 months. Learnt so much. Sales and even banking terms. We get appreciated for all the good work and the efforts from our managers, our clients write appreciation mail to us. We get appreciation from our customers. There is a positive vibe and energy in this place. People are so friendly and having bad attitude is seriously discouraged. And we can see it all the way from top managers to all agent level. Everyone talks to each other with respect. Regardless of what your role is. We get flexibility in shift or break if we have a personal reason. We are expected to give same loyalty to the company which I feel everyone does. We celebrate all festivals at work. Christmas, Diwali, Holi, Eid, everything. Mothers day. Childrens day.. we need a reason to celebrate. I look forward to come to work everyday because we have friends at work. And we are treated with respect. When we come we do team briefing that is so much fun we start on a positive note everyday. Healthy competition.
An employee will be happy with a company for many reasons. If he finds the work culture encouraging, he makes friends at work and they are like family, he gets support from the supervisor and the managers. If the attitude of people he works with is good. If the facilities for the employees is good. All this and more I find at Teleperformance. This place is excellent. I have worked in a very big name call center before this. But this one is definitely much much much better. Excellent team leader I have, it is a 24x7 process but the facilities are also 24x7. The canteen is open and we get healthy and fresh food all the time. And healthy choice too not only things like biscuits and chips. We get fresh meals. The transport is good and safe. The building and the washrooms are clean. The gym is so cool. We are treated with respect not like some other call center story I hear. If we have a problem we can talk to our superior. Never feel the need to talk to a manager because problem gets resolved with my team leader only.
It was good . It is good company for freshers. Salary is good for freshers. I worked there for more than 2 years. It provides both side cab that is good become I stay in East delhi.
Good learn lots of things, I'm happy over all the things Made a lot of friends in the team. Lot of recognition and awards for good work. Nice company for getting good knowledge and supporting well initially to acquire knowledge.
Clients come to spend time with us to know how we deliver so well. Rewards and recognitions are plenty within process for motivation.This is my best experience
It a BPO services company that provides integrated customer services with business products. Best place to work, nice genuine people, very helpful. You can grow in your career here
Nice company with so many benefits for employee's. Office areas is nice, many options to choose from, all my colleagues are friends in just 3 months of joining.
Management looks after your career growth, trainings are excellent. Happy with the facilities also, well maintained. It is a clean and safe environment. As a girl I feel safe. My TL is helpful
Teleperformance is good for Job security and the Work culture. Great leadership. Teams are like families, we have team outings, celebrate festivals. Cafeteria is nice with good options at affordable cost.
Pros
Free Cabs Service
Cons
Not nw
Environment and the people that company is good also there is no work burden. If i talk about all things in teleperformance than every thing is good except the meal vender. That's all.
  1. Senior Executive Coordinator