Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Team Leader

TP is just like of BPO School from where I learned many things. Best for freshers.Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern which I faced.
Pros
Cons
Low CTC and stressful environment is the biggest concern.
Thats was good experience when I'm join TP there was awesome working culture there have lot of opportunities attmosper was good if I'm again opportunities to join TP I'm with that
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Every day is a typical day as we focus on Sales, focus on MDAB (Monthly Daily Average balance of each and every customer). Every day is an interesting and surprising day because we work on numbers (Hard core banking sales to generate the revenue). I have learnt impossible as possible by working on convincing skills.
There very good experience as team leader and coordinator. Peaceful place for work and growth. Good support staff and management and clients also. Overall good place for work..
Tp was my first company I would suggest to work with once in life to have some best work experience.Tp is a platform where talent get one opportunity to improvement of companies growth.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
One of the best best best companies.work culture is fantastic.super cool bosses.homely work enviourment,hygenic cafeteria,transport facility,proud to be a part of TP.
If any emp got promoted salary should be increase at least more than 10% to current percentage and cab should be provide for okhla location if you're providing this location to gurgaon's people
A good organisation for long term career goals with stability. Growth prospects are less compared to other BPO’s monetarily. They have many processes and it’s easy to apply for IJP’s and take a growth internally.
They really care for your career and wellbeing. I have worked here for 7 years, managers are very supportive during any emergency. They are allowing to work from home too.
Stressful and Unsupportive Management. Management disrespect team leaders and never support them in their improvement. Not getting leaves in extreme conditions. Even in a demise happened in family seniors denied to approve leaves although expecting excellent results.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?
Good Work experience, culture,learning new things,helping to go next levels in jobs , giving guidance during prblms and heping to work free from stress.
Learn people management skills in a very professional way. Thanks to Teleperformance. Best customer service provider and well management, Good Culture in job.
Pros
Operation
August 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing your review and we are pleased to know that we've met your expectation. We are also happy to know that you learned a lot throughout your career stint here in TP. All the best!
Never heard the way TP higher hierarchy work's. Beware if you want to ruin some ones life career suggest them to join TP. I have been there for many years and worked for 19 hours a day and sacrifice all my time and relationships for the sake of TP however they cheated on me and my career. God bless you all
Pros
Cheats
Cons
Cheats
August 1, 2019
We're sorry to learn that the company did not meet your expectations. We value our employees, and we most definitely value their opinions. We would appreciate it if you could share with us the details of your concerns via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can conduct an investigation. Thank you.
Management needs to improve, bottom performance not given much importance, and fair place to work, company should introduce employee training programs.
I had been full enjoying during my working days. God Bless that company .Friendly Work Place, Focusing work, Openly interacting environments depending upon Person to person. Like A Family......Thank You...
Amazing company to work with. Have a vision and ensures all the employees work for the same. "One team, One dream" rule which company ensures that everyone is aligned to achieve the same goal.
February 1, 2019
Thank you for your short review. All the best and have a great day ahead!
wonderful organisation with wonderful work environment, the only problem is with the shift timing and Real time challenges , salary will not be too attractive but you will love to work in that culture
Pros
wonderful work environment
Cons
low salary
The journey in the company is awesome. Had expertised me in management, in Excel. TOPS is one of the key tool of teleperformance.i am blessed to be here
One of the best companies to work with. I have learnt a lot while working with this organization. I joined there as a senior agent and was promoted to team lead in just 6 months .
Pros
free meals and transportation
Cons
separate weak offs
Working with this organisation was is a good experience with spectacular challenges which makes me more efficient, skillful and productive and that's the need of every company.
Manager would like you to extend. Huddle happens everyday with no point of discussion. 6 day working. Paid cabs. No employee welfare programs. scorecards not well planned. Process will move out is the threat to employees. Never understood my role. Your manager will not try to help.
Cons
Long Hours, No Planning, Wont give time to plan