Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Technical Support143 reviews
India143 reviews

Found 143 reviews matching the searchSee all 31,868 reviews

It's a good place to start a career if you are undergraduate. Because this company will give you a good salary as well you also learn about work culture. Which help you to groom your skills at work place.

April 18, 2022
We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience here at TP. All the best!

Work life balance is good

Working as a technical support executive teaches you how to deal with customers from various backgrounds, how to improve your communication skills, how to complete a task in a timely manner, how to educate a customer in their preferred method of understanding, and how to apply a variety of technical solutions. Overall, a great experience with Teleperformance.

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Goo qeok culture

Nice work culture and fair pay . Relaxed mood and definitely nice for graduate if u r preparing for other exams on the side. Not much stressful life but not good for long ru

February 9, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Have a nice day!

There are people who are letting the name of this fall doen to satisfy their ego.

People are just acting oversmart to satisfy there ego its heen time since i left the company but i would say teleperformance is good but the people who are working above the executive are very different they dont understand the value of a person woking for them

February 3, 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

It's very prasurise

Teleperformance have good atmosphere but very different work. I have spending 2 year in teleperformance but not good experience.Management not proper responsible

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Very long hrs.

December 23, 2021

Stressful, without proper support, internal politics

It's almost 2 yrs working with Teleperformance. There isn't proper support on work floor. Management don't reply nor co operate. No anual salary hike as it was promoted during training. Managers are somewhat ignorant and rude. Unbelievable target and totally customer oriented company. Poor management and worst IJP process.

Pros

Stability

Cons

No proper support on floor, no salary hike, no response after filling IJPs, Managers are rude

November 4, 2021

attractive workplace.

attractive workplace. and management also good but in case of the weekly or rotational week is not good as an emp so it is a big issue so it may be solved.

Professional work place

It was great to work with teleperformance there I got to know about samsung products.It was professional environment ,office sanitised dailyAnd the hardest part was rotational shift but anyway I've got used to work in rotational shift

Pros

Professional environment

Cons

Rotational shifts

good place to work

Very good place to work. Teleperformance India provides very good opportunities to their employees so that not only Company achieve its goals also Employees move further with their carrier.

Pros

amazing office

Cons

i dont 9 any cons

August 31, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Have a nice day!

Fun workplace

Teleperformance is a fun place to work with flexible shift timings and locations with access to amenities . Smoking zone and many things which help it in creating a sustainable work place which is good for the employers as well as employees.

Pros

Flexible shift timings

Cons

Longer working hours

Overall Satisfied

I am overall much satisfied with the Job till date. We are listened, there was some disturbance but then for now it is relaxed and I hope thinks will go well always with TP in my Career Life

Pros

Comfortable and Friendly Staff

Cons

Strictness

Good work environment with really great colleagues

The job is chill. The best part is good support from the supervisor and the Subject Material Expert who provide great assistance in solving the issues with problems.

Pros

OT benefits

Cons

No Weekends Sat/Sun always

Fun workplace

hiring is a bit toughmanagement is nicenot much of a work life balance paid training is a plus working bay is always on the go modeIt’s fun working at TP.

Productive and fun workplace

It's a great company for someone who is looking to make a career in BPO industry, management is good , fun workplace, good pay and trainers are quite supportive!

Good place to learn professionalism.

I have learned so much in this company. There were some ups and downs.But its good to work here. Most of the people are good. Just salary is not good enough.

Pros

Na

Cons

Little stressful

Good

It is a good experience till now with Teleperformance. Looking forward for more opportunities here. Management and coworkers are good. Work environment is good.

Na

Explored New experience working with this company,Learned more with new chanllenges Great Environment, Friendly Environment Great Security , Supportive Management

Good company to work, very good environment, also glad to work here and moreover the support we get from our superiors.Seniors are always ready to help

Excellent experience

Hiring process should be hassle free And also company should provide the cabs in trainings as well atleast for long distance people It's great been working here I am looking forward to work for long time with the organisation

Productive and good quality of food

The company is quite excellent to work and people are amazing over here. You can explore yourself at your best and 1 more thing I would like to mention about food the quality of food is amazing.

Pros

Sensable support

Cons

Work pressure

Gives a vast experience to work in corporate.

Anyone who wanna join and see the corporate sector, Teleperformance could be your call. Also they provide multiple processes consisting voice processes, chat processes, mail processes etc.

Compare Teleperformance with