Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Technical Support in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Shift Adherence, Learnt new things about Adobe process as a Technical Support, Management was good and very supportive. Work culture was very good. Salary is not that much according to profile. Most enjoyable part was the team bonding and floor environment.
Pros
Cafeteria Food
Cons
Long Hours
Working as a technical support executive, learn how to handle cutomers from different backgrounds, improve communication skills, learn how to do complete a task within given time span, learn how to educate a customer in their way of understanding, learn many technical solutions.
I think the most important part of teleperformance is best office culture and safety and security for employees specially for the girls. If you work in night shift you will be secure and safe. Very tight and deciplined environment is there.Good food, office culture, well behaved employees. A very good and reputed mnc in my openion.
I don't like to work in teleperformance as work atmosphere is not good, people are also not good nd they are not sure what they are doing in the company.
World's leading BPO to work with. Jaipur branch had numerous good processes including Microsoft, Amazon, Sandisk. A great learning from peers and enhance your communication skills.
The company is too good for the freshers. I just recognize one thing which is not fare with the employee that is promotion procedure. They are promoting the people who are showing that they're working but actually they haven't.
Good place for those who are looking for a job. You can easily get promotions within some time but the night shift is pretty hectic. You will not be able to do something else with this job
Stressful no life and work balance, unnecessary modifications at work, costly and unhygienic food within office cafeteria, huge deductions in salary .
Awesome management and well organised people management with good pay. Healthy office environment and nice friends. Five working days In jaipur and weekends offs.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Food on canteen
We deliver accessibility, reliable information, and care to our customers in each interaction, making every contact an opportunity to improve the trust between customers and company.
January 31, 2020
Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in TP. All the best and have a great day!
Jobs at Teleperformance
Technical Support positions, in Jaipur, Rajasthan
See more jobs
I worked in Teleperformance as a technical support executive. Office atmosphere is too professional. I like their work process.But I was not feeling good i my job. It was very hectic.
Pros
Na
Cons
Back to back calls, Cant breathe
It was my first experience in international voice support, Our team was so supportive to improve skills and knowledge to handle the situation and customer. I learnt a lot being the part in this company.
October 29, 2019
It is great to know that you enjoyed working at Teleperformance. We are also happy to know that you learned a lot with us. All the best!
I love my job because I learn from everyone with open mind to create pleasant working place where we can find value of work .I respect the people with whom I was working in office so you can say that I love my job as well as my team also and I believe in team work 👍
Pros
Extra burger
Cons
Working with a peer group in a funfilled environment has made me realize how funfilled a workplace can be. The work was to get calls from US and Canadian customers and help them to resolve their problems regarding their MS computer issues.
IMy review about the company is very good, work environment is very comfortable. I just want growth in my career that is why want to change this job
July 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing your positive review and we are happy to know about your personal experience with us. Good luck on your future endeavors!
Good for freshers but not good for experienced candidates. Lacks transparency and management is too biased. Unfriendly work environment and too much work pressure.
Pros
Worst management, lacs transparency
Cons
Attractive Bonanza all over the year.
March 27, 2019
We are sorry that you find the management unpleasant. May we ask that you share more details with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to assess and make improvements. Thank you.
Not totally satisfied working in teleperformance. No sense of caring for the employees. Al that wants to be achieved is the target even when proper support is not provided
February 14, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that Teleperformance do not tolerate favoritism and such attitude in the work place. Hope you can share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform in order for us to conduct an investigation.
1. On floor Politics:- A manager will be polite with you but on your back he will do something else. 2. People are way too serious:- Your managers will force you to work and work but they will behave like its fun but really its not. 3. Work environment is sickening:- Your managers will shout on you, they will be disrespectful and they will jump at every opportunity to make you realize that they are your superiors and you work for them and not with them. 5. Dont resign, just take your salary and leave:- The moment you resign the company starts planning to deduct any amount that they can from your pay and they will make sure that you get nothing at the time of final settlement. 6. Employee Care is a joke:- The joke is that their Employee care department doesnt do anything but just sitting in the office, smoking cigarettes and making sure their employees are not satisfied. This is a support department that the company doesnt need because they don't do anything. Why the company is paying them is beyond me. Word to the management:- Stop misleading employees into getting them to work more by saying things that are not true because if you think that you are doing good for the company, you are actually damaging the company's reputation in the long term. The management behavior i saw at the time of leaving the company was totally different than what i saw when i joined the company. If this is how management behaves with its employees, no doubt people leave this company on the day they get their paycheck. This is the worst company to work for. The people who are managing - more...
Pros
Good air conditioning
Cons
The list is endless, however my review says it all.
January 17, 2019
Your review is very alarming. Rest assured that we take these reviews seriously and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly message us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform so that we can immediately address this issue. Thank you.
Teleperformance is one of the best BPOs in Jaipur but the management it not so good. If you are in voice process, you would be get frustrated just in a few months. Work life balance is pathetic because they follow 5.5 days working pattern, means you would get 1 week off in first week, and 2 week offs in second week, then 1 week off in 3rd week and then 2 week offs in in 4th week. Week offs aren't fixed so you would get week offs as decided for your team. Salary looks good on paper only but in actual, you would get very less salary in hand. If you come from a distant location and if you opt for TP's cab service, approx 3 hours of yours would be wasted just in travelling. In salary, they include PF+ESI+Incentives in CTC which makes it look good on paper but after hitting the floor, it is very difficult to save your Performance Linked Incentive. Your salary depends on the login hours, shift adherence and customer surveys. You may maintain your login hours and shift adherence but customer surveys aren't in your hands. Suppose if you are working for Microsoft process, and you take a call and resolve the issue of the customer, and customer is very happy from you but not from Microsoft, then also your salary would be deducted. You can get two Paid Leaves in a month but it is actually not a paid leave. If you avail paid leaves, your salary would be deducted (Incentive would be deducted). In 6 months, you would be eligible for promotions through internal job posting, which is baseless. Even after your promotion, the salary structure would be designed in such a ways that you won't see - more...
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, average management, poor salary structure
December 20, 2018
Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are committed to providing our employees a comfortable and safe environment and ensuring they are listened to and given support by the management. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward. Kindly share this with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-Form for us to investigate.
Working at Teleperformance was one of the best decisions I took after getting graduated. I had always wanted to work in an International BPO and Teleperformance was on my mind for quite a long time. The overall experience was great.
Pros
Friendly
August 16, 2018
Thank you for your positive review. Our goal is provide a great working experience to our employees and we're pleased to know that we were able to provide you an amazing experience. Best regards!
Teleperformance is a good company. It cares for its employees. The work culture is engaging. I liked this company more than any other company that I worked with.
August 3, 2018
Thank you for your honest feedback. Your feedback is very important to us as this will let us know how we are doing and what needs to be done in order to provide employees a great place to work. Thank you for choosing us and have a nice day!