Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Technical Support Advisor

Good place to start your career. Food facility service is available at all shift times. Cab service is also available but no ac cabs which can be a major issue during peak summer weather.
January 31, 2020
Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to know about your amazing experience with us as we aim to provide a great place to work for all our employees.
There was a smooth interview process. Joining was quick. Proper training and guidence was given before joining the floor. Great support of supervisors and excellent team work.
Teleperformance is one of the worst companies to join. Zero job security and a lot of politics. If you do not play through the politics you will be not be able to sustain.
September 24, 2019
Your concern is alarming. We hope you can share this review with us via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform for us to conduct an investigation and address the issues. Thank you.
Its a good organisation to work with. As its a small company so chances of growth are very quick. Great place to learn. Its a good start for individual to start career with.
December 12, 2018
We appreciate your positive review. We see to it our employees feel that they could easily seek assistance and openly communicate with the management while being given opportunities for career progression. All the best and have a nice day!
Handling inbound calls of Adobe customers from US. I was responsible for troubleshooting all the technical issues regarding installation of Adobe software's and ensured customer issues were promptly addressed documented, resolved in a timely & professional manner
It was great working with Teleperformance as I got lot to learn especially Adobe Acrobat Software. I was not only learning culture which I liked but also work culture which fascinated me big time
Fun Place to work and very supportive management. I have liked working with most of the companies because most of them were either from north America or United Kingdom . The work related training was world class which not only helped to learn new techniques but the other part of the world as well. I have worked in technical and non technical processes which were customer focus .Also worked with two international banks and learned the global banking process . In all these companies the management was very good .
It was amazing to work with Teleperformance, the working culture was just amazing. The company policies were straight and oriented towards the production employees. Working in teams and competing with other teams was fun and got the best out of everyone. Although the hardest part of work for me was the Night Shifts and the lack of holidays as per the Indian calender.
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
Night shifts
*It was not actually typical day , work was so high because we had launched creative cloud that is totally on cloud base service so work load was very high . *Learn to manage and get confidence to complete your work on time ,team support ,etc *Management is good and very helpful , supportive . *Co-worker are also like a friend they we treat each other with respect and help each other when we get into any trouble . We all help ourself to maintain the decorum. *If you learn how to manage your daily work , I do not think any day will be hard for you in prospective of work . *Workplace
Pros
Transport and meal facilities .
Cons
Non AC cabs.
  1. Technical Support Advisor