Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews for Trainer

Found 45 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,789 reviews

About My Learning

I m happy work with this company. So many things I had learnt in this job. How we talk to others and how I manage peoples. Also Learn how We prepare ourselves for next level. So many things I learn in this company.

Good place

Very good company to start ur career as a fresher u get many good opportunity to grow many thing to learn the management is supportive and atmosphere is good

Competitive and Growth

Teleperformance has given multiple growth options, a learning and competitive atmosphere, the management is supportive and encourages to achieve new goals.

Learning with fun, earning with friends

On an average it was good experience, helpful colleagues. Sometimes it comes with great learning teaching methods, lots of fun and great atmosphere.

Pros

Flexible work duration

Cons

Sometimes opportunity comes slowly

Best platform for learning

Best platform for learning The accounts are not hard to work on. This is a great company to work for. They really know how to take care of their employees and show them they appreciate them.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Salary

Great Working Culture.

Great work culture to grow our career. I am working here from last 4.5 years I learned a lot here how to improve my professional skills and to grow my career perfectly.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Not supportive team and nobody is tracking HOD doesnt mean that his employees is facimg any challengr or issue

Salary is so low at the current time and appraise or hike is not so to grow more and everybody is behaving like they are the owners of the company.....

Professional

Freshers who are interested in starting their carrier in BPO industry can lay their brick is this recommended organization. Co-operative work culture, maintains healthy competition and offers growth opportunities through IJP.

Pros

Performance based increment

Cons

Na

Nice place to work.

Good work culturePure professionalism Employee centric companyGood MNCFixed pay dateNo salary issueApproachable SeniorsFriendly ambienceEasy to workGreat opportunity for promotion. eg: IJP

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Not applicable

I am very glad to work with teleperformance, i have learned lots of thing from this process like management, facilitation.

i would like to inform you that i am learn so many thing like how to crack spam issue. security management access policy with ID card.. dress code

Pros

work place

Cons

salary need to be increased

Jobs at Teleperformance

Trainer positions
See more jobs

Training Team Related

I Glad to say that I am a part of this company and working in this company since last five years.The good thing is that the environment of the place to work here is very good & people are very good behaviour and supportive.

Pros

State Bank of india

Cons

9hours

Productive and fun workplace

The company we are working with is very nice. All leaders are very good and supportive. I'm working here since 4 years and as per my experience this company is best in the BPS sector.

Here Job experience is excellent. I am looking forward for my growth which will help me to self motivation and self learning as well.

Pros

Free Coffee/Tea

productive and fun workplace

i am working here since 5 years and this is the best company working with. Also this company i will suggest all of my friend. mostly best things is all leaders are very supportive.

Pros

fun workplace

Office environment

The working environment is really good. I have learned team management, team working while working. workplace culture is awesome.the most enjoyable part of my job is all are really helpful and awesome.

Work with fun and learn mode

Really am so happy because am a part of TP family. In this organization we have very good team manegement team who provide support in stress manage and work life manage. Am enjoying my work

Fun workplace

This is a great company to work for. I am pleased that they have high standards for their employees to go by. I want to also thank you for your hard work. When leadership sets the tone of the organization in such a positive manner the entire operation runs smoother.”

The work place we have left in terms of good work places

Excellent work place and so many job opportunities. You can easily grow here in this company . It's very good very nice again very good and very nice

Pros

Everything is perfect

Na

Amazing place to work with, really enjoy a lot working here.... Exiting environment full of support and professionalism.... 🥰😀

Productive & healthy work environment.

Good working environment, helpful and supportive supervisors, excellent teammates, excellent training with fun and learning. Good working environment.

Pros

Good employee benefits

Cons

Na

8,237