Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 1,236 reviews matching the search
People are very helpful. It has a good work environment. I would recommend to my friends. Working in this company, I have learned many things. The trainers are super awesome.
Good company to work with good opportunity recruiter provided to the candidatesThe environment & specially cafe is very good i am in love with the decor
Teleperformance is a great place to work . All the managers and HR are very friendly . The ambience is nice and the perks are good. The processes are very interesting and the training experience was amazing . Hope to work with them for a long time .
TP is a good company to work with full of fun and joy. Process is little easier to understand.it doesn't take much time to learn. Trainings are worth.
Pros
Nil
Cons
nil
I've joined Teleperformance in the last year. I've worked with the team for 6 months as a customer service representative. It was a nice experience. I've got very supportive and helpful team leaders and managers. I started my working journey from Teleperformance itself.
Employee centralised policies. Fun and engaging work environment.Competent trainers and managers.Adequate facilities for the employees.Helpful staff.
It is really fun working in this company. There is a lot to learn here. Trainers are really good. Their teaching method is really interesting and amazing.
Pros
Reasonable prices
Cons
Rude guards
Tp as a company is really very good and provides good opportunity to people at any stage of their life.Gives you a healthy work environment.Working hours are little long but you dont feel that as you enjoy your work.
The environment is fun and people around are welcoming .they are taking all the precautions properly during the pandemic. The canteen is good and very clean.
Good atmosphere, productive place.Service provided by teleperformance is good.Interviews taken in good and sof spoken language.Infrastructure is good.
Pros
Good service
Cons
Long hours, short breaks
The way trainers teach us is really very good. They are really helpful. Company is really good with lot of facilities. Office culture is friendly, competitive and a fun.
Pros
Reasonable prices at cafeteria
Cons
Rude guards in cafeteria
Good company to work with. The management is quite organised and all the issues are being taken care of diligently. Overall a nice company to start your career with.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
Since my first day of training everything has been going really smoothly. And I loved the ambiance , the staff , colleagues. And I would definitely refer my friends to work here
It feels good to work here , management is good.We are trained good enough by our respective trainers and the environment is also good in the office.
Thanks to TP., They allowed me to work at the age of 37. And everyone I met has encouraged me in a way or the other.Employee friendly company. Please don't hesitate to join.
Pros
Employee friendly
People at teleperformance are very supportive and helping.it is a great organization for those who are serious about their career as there is a great scope of building a satisfactory career what everyone whishes for
The learning is productive and efficient. The trainers are too approachable. Shift timings are flexible. Good work environment.Good experience overall.
Company has a good environment and people are welcoming. Canteen is amazing. They are following and preventing all the safety measures during the pandemic.
A good work place. Everything is well organised. The office is also good and the enviroment is fun and keeps you motivated for working and even thee work from home is well organised.
It has been an amazing journey with Teleperformance. I have always learned something new and everybody have been supportive.There are always growth opportunities.
Pros
People centric
Cons
It has been good journey with Teleperformance.It has helped me to learn a lot of new things in the company which helped me to grow.Its the best company if you seek growth.The staff here is very supportive.
Pros
Flexible environment
  1. Employee Reviews