Teleperformance

India4,657 reviews

Clear

Found 1,503 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,804 reviews

Na

Teleperformance's work culture is very nice. All employees are friendly. Great company to work with. Salary, management, growth opportunities and training programs are good.

One of the best company

Good work environment and culture. Good opportunities to enhance your knowledge and experience. All my colleague, T.L supervisor, manager very supportive.

Teleperformance insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Good place for me

Here I learned how to handle team pressure and achieve targets with the team. I was responsible for training new hires about the product and assist them in achieving their KPIs.

Culture is best

Progressive, inclusive yet competitive work culture. Some of the best opportunities in the industry to learn, grow and upskill yourself. Structured performance appraisals conducted regularly.

Supportive Management

One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Great work culture, perfect work life balance. Management encourages you to learn new skills. Teleperformance is at the forefront of new systems and technology.

Nice

People, Work culture, shifts, everything is great. It has been an amazing journey and can't wait to explore more. The colleagues here are amazing and help at all points of time.

Teleperformance survey

Excellent place to work. All your ideas and hard work will be recognized and valued. Got a chance to work with some of the best leaders and thoroughly enjoyed working in this organization

work culture is amazing

Easy promotion and wide opportunities

Very good work culture with a supportive management. Innovation and idea generation is valued. Focus on advanced technologies. Very good canteen and gym facilities.

Feedback

Nice company to work in. Great benefits and working here improves your knowledge and team work. Helpful colleagues and managers. Good learning experience.

Pleasure to work at TP

Salary is fair but not great, job satisfaction and work-life balance are good, senior leadership hold regular sessions to meet the employees, workplace culture is open and values-driven.

Good environment

Good environment to work in. Gain new experiences with people who are friendly to work with. Learn and execute new projects as a leader. Motivation provided by managers to do well.

Everything is nice

A culture of continuous learning and development exists which helps in the overall development of an individual. Teleperformance also conducts many training programs that enable individuals to further their career.

Management is good

The work culture is very nice. Management is focused and work in a planned fashion. Employees are supported in every possible way. There have been many learnings that I have gained in a short span of time.

Excellent place to work.

Very competitive work culture. Management is very supportive and clear in their expectations from the employees. Work culture & employee welfare are top of the line. Excellent place to work.

Good knowledge better understanding of excel

Teleperformance has a work culture that promotes learning. One can learn many new things in this organisation. Management is very cooperative. I have only had good experiences in this company.

Very good company

Seniors teach us and help us in difficult situations. They have prepared us to handle customers, improve yourself and our workflow. TP leaders motivate freshers, give inspiration and appreciate your work. Other extra activities also take place.

Amazing place to work

Awesome place to work. Encouraging and motivating. It helped me grow a lot. I learnt many things and a great culture. I love and prefer people working there.

Compare Teleperformance with