Teleperformance

Teleperformance Culture reviews

Employee centralised policies. Fun and engaging work environment.Competent trainers and managers.Adequate facilities for the employees.Helpful staff.
The way trainers teach us is really very good. They are really helpful. Company is really good with lot of facilities. Office culture is friendly, competitive and a fun.
Pros
Reasonable prices at cafeteria
Cons
Rude guards in cafeteria
Since my first day of training everything has been going really smoothly. And I loved the ambiance , the staff , colleagues. And I would definitely refer my friends to work here
People at teleperformance are very supportive and helping.it is a great organization for those who are serious about their career as there is a great scope of building a satisfactory career what everyone whishes for
A good work place. Everything is well organised. The office is also good and the enviroment is fun and keeps you motivated for working and even thee work from home is well organised.
It has been an amazing journey with Teleperformance. I have always learned something new and everybody have been supportive.There are always growth opportunities.
Pros
People centric
Cons
Good company. Nice place to work.The Company gives the Lot of opportunity to move next level.Company has a good culture and Good environment.Immediate response to employees whatever asking.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
9 hours shift
Very good experience for interviews, good trainer, friendly moveing for over all team, I thought very super I enjoyed the training as well team , thank you
I get to improvise my communication skills. And specially when my process includes communication in French that I love the most makes me adore my work more and more. Management is really good. Being a north indian, I never felt that I am working with people who are not of my region. Communicating with people of different cultures and different regions is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Tea breaks
Cons
short tea breaks
Amazing place to work at. Good opportunity to grow in the company. Fun culture. People are helpful. Manager and Tl are always there to help you when anything is needed.
The experience so far has been amazing the staff my team leader and my friends have supported me all the TLs on the floor have guided me very well I like working here
Good
Cons
I came in the training it was very nice. The trainer was really really helpful in regards to making us understand process very easily. Also he was very helpful in communication building.
Pros
Games
Cons
More brakes
Can be more of practical knowledge, fun sessions, games in training, more interactive sessions.. Teleperformance is a good place to work, when it comes to Authentication and Professionalism.
Pros
Nice trainer-Cassidy Venty
Cons
Long hours, less breaks
Teleperformance is really a good place to work at ,it gives a friendly environment to work and engage into every different cores of the team activity. It lovely working here .
Overall a very good start in terms of teaching and management, and everyone has been friendly and helpful. I am keen to see how things play out in the near future.
Pros
Cheap lunches, great teaching staff
Cons
For now the traning group splitting up after traning.
It's a lot of fun working in teleperformance, the atmosphere here is very nice. I'm very happy to work in this company. My batchmates are very helpful.
June 18, 2021
We're delighted to know that you are having a wonderful experience at TP! Have a great day!
The workplace environment and culture is very good and the management of the company is awesome Ther all senior employees and very friendly and sportive ..
June 18, 2021
We are happy that you are enjoying your time working at Teleperformance! Have a great day!
Management is very friendly , training is excellent so far. the work is very flexible and there is so much to learn. Seniors are very helpful and supportive.
Pros
Excellent management, training
Cons
Nothing so far
June 18, 2021
We appreciate you taking the tine to share your positive experience at Teleperformance! Enjoy your day!
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
8 hours duty.
June 15, 2021
We're glad to hear that you had a great experience at TP! All the best!
Horrible experience. Such a bad company to work for. No work ethics and bad work culture. Not even be able to get water without putting your mouth on top of a sprinkler.
June 15, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
I've worked at TP for two years, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.As soon as COVID-19 was getting serious, TP was one of the first companies to implement a mandatory work-from-home policy. Our healthy and safety came first, and I felt so lucky our company had the opportunity to make that decision. Since the WFH policy, our CEO, COO, and SVP of HR have been INCREDIBLE with transparency, being here for us and communicating to us more than I've ever seen.I feel valued, heard, and my work means something when I am at Indeed.In terms of benefits, it's truly fantastic. Great healthcare plan. Our Delhi office is beautiful with fully stocked drinks and snacks. There's a gym and multiple terraces. Every year the company gives everyone a really nice gift for the holidays. I really could go on for a long time. Definitely, definitely apply.
Pros
Everything just perfect
Cons
Nothing :)
June 8, 2021
We are glad to know that you are having a great experience at Teleperformance! All the best and have a great day!