Teleperformance logo

Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 546 reviews matching the searchSee all 26,268 reviews

Intresting & fun work environment

Tp as a company is really very good and provides good opportunity to people at any stage of their life.Gives you a healthy work environment.Working hours are little long but you dont feel that as you enjoy your work.

Nice workplace.

I've joined Teleperformance in the last year. I've worked with the team for 6 months as a customer service representative. It was a nice experience. I've got very supportive and helpful team leaders and managers. I started my working journey from Teleperformance itself.

Fun workplace

It is really fun working in this company. There is a lot to learn here. Trainers are really good. Their teaching method is really interesting and amazing.

Pros

Reasonable prices

Cons

Rude guards

Fun workplace and good company

The way trainers teach us is really very good. They are really helpful. Company is really good with lot of facilities. Office culture is friendly, competitive and a fun.

Pros

Reasonable prices at cafeteria

Cons

Rude guards in cafeteria

Fun workplace

Good company to work with. The management is quite organised and all the issues are being taken care of diligently. Overall a nice company to start your career with.

Pros

Fair pay

Cons

Flexible for a bit aged people

Thanks to TP., They allowed me to work at the age of 37. And everyone I met has encouraged me in a way or the other.Employee friendly company. Please don't hesitate to join.

Pros

Employee friendly

Great working environment

People at teleperformance are very supportive and helping.it is a great organization for those who are serious about their career as there is a great scope of building a satisfactory career what everyone whishes for

Amazing Place To Work

It has been an amazing journey with Teleperformance. I have always learned something new and everybody have been supportive.There are always growth opportunities.

Pros

People centric

Fun Place to work

It has been good journey with Teleperformance.It has helped me to learn a lot of new things in the company which helped me to grow.Its the best company if you seek growth.The staff here is very supportive.

Pros

Flexible environment

Cons

Lots of opportunities in TP for career growth

Good company. Nice place to work.The Company gives the Lot of opportunity to move next level.Company has a good culture and Good environment.Immediate response to employees whatever asking.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

9 hours shift

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Good

Very good experience for interviews, good trainer, friendly moveing for over all team, I thought very super I enjoyed the training as well team , thank you

Its a good company to work... Very helpful and friendly management...

The management is very good.. The trainer is very helpful and supportive towards the process knowledge... Have been working for a month and till now i had a very good experience working here

Good team and a Very good trainer.

Its a good company to work with. In my work experience of 3 days in this company I learnt something new every day. Training is given in a very healthy environment.

Good place for freshers

Good place for freshers to start here. Opportunities for promotion and employees been taken care of. Planning of training and activities could be better as it seems to be all over the place.

Engaging and knowledgeable

Its a nice experience to work in us shift. The management is very approachable. Trainer had good knowledge about the process and was able to solve all our queries. It feels secured to work here. At this time of pandemic its a great thing Teleperformance has come up with job openings.

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Less pay

Good

Good Company and amazing work environment to work in with job security and good opportunities for future. Friendly management and salary benefits are good enough.

Productive and fun place to work

Amazing place to work at. Good opportunity to grow in the company. Fun culture. People are helpful. Manager and Tl are always there to help you when anything is needed.

Perfect place to work

This place is perfect to work where we can learn a lot of new things as well as we can relax, there is a lot of support , indeed u get stuck they are people to pull you out and help you in that situation, and there is a lot of opportunities and growth in the company.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Perfect place to work

Wonderful experience working at Teleperformance .Great team full energetic team working with so much support talents around..fast paced environment excellent work ethics recommended to all who wants to grow in life

Pros

Excellent team and work environment

Cons

Nothing as of now

Productive and fun place

Good environment, helpful organization, fruitful association, looking forward to work or the long term. Happy with all the service provided for the employee

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not so far

Na

It very good opportunity to work here as I have grew from an advisor to line trainer and now training officer I have been guided from my seniors always time to time

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Na

Official response from Teleperformance

June 18, 2021
We are happy to know about your amazing experience at Teleperformance! Have a nice day!

7,422