Teleperformance logo

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 845 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,141 reviews

Informative and interactive

First time experience in a BPO and have been really pleased with the training processes received so far. Trainers have been very motivating and supportive

Pros

Great working peers

Cons

Worried I might miss Champion's league matches midweek due to night shifts

Ambathur

Good company and salary package very low for experience candidate so could please increase salary package in this situation.As well great working on the period time.

Very good place to start your career with. Has a mixture of both young and elder people. Is a very happy place to work at.

The management staff is a little slow, as till now I haven't received my correct offer letter, and also on the my hrms portal my gender is incorrect. Or else its a good place to work in with very good trainers.

Enjoy my work

I have satisfied my work.. good environment for working my process is very interesting but salary is to low for this situation that's only problem for fresher and experience guys..

Work and fun activities

I joined at teleperformance recently good salary package and happy to work here. I tried lot of time teleperformance this time only i got the offer from teleperformance now i am happy.

Pros

Free cab

Informative Very good process and productive

I am happy to come back to the JPMC process.The work culture, discipline and supportive environment really help me groom and grow myself.I am loving to work and looking positively for job promotions as well.

Pros

Cheap lunches and good quality food

Cons

Few transport and timely back to back scheduling issues on job

Informative and fun loving environment

It’s a great exposure to learning something new and best place to develop your socialisation skills. Cafeteria offers the mouth watering food. The work place is immaculate too.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Short breaks

Fun and Supportive

It's really exciting to work around experts. You learn new things everyday. Have supporting and competitive colleagues. Fun and games for refreshments.

Pros

Increments and availablity of growth

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and collaborative culture

Collaborate work culture, ready to answer and approachable management and streamlined process and security given to women In the workplace is Supreme.

Pros

Transportation given

Enjoying the work experience

The team has done a great job in picking up the best candidates for the process.The interview process was efficient.A lot of facilities provided to the employees that encourages them to perform better

Pros

Transport, shift timings

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Pretty new can't say

Just joined only done training. Training has a lot of information.. couldn't grasp everything..let's see what happens when we hit the floor. Work environment seems relaxed.

Fun loving workplace

An amazing place to work and learn a lot of things also an amazing culture which has been good to adapt each day has been a new learning also different modules that help to grow each day

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace. Office is well sanitized. Salary is good. Lots of chances to grow within the organisation. Huge canteen with variety of things to choose from. Trainers put in lot of efforts to help its employees during the training phase. Culture is good and timings are pretty much flexible.

Very good and professional experience till now

The company understands the needs of the staff and is very helpful and concerned about the associates. Very good experience up until now. Hoping to continue my stint with Teleperformance for as long as I possibly can with a view to growing up the ladder.

Teleperformance is an excellent company.I would recommend many of my friends to work with teleperformance.Teleperformance is having a happening culture.

Good company

My overall experience with TP is excellent and I am referring my friends to join is same organization as we have more growth opportunities in this organisation

Produtive

Really excited to work there...... Everything went perfect...... The interview and documentations and everything....... And by far the training is also going perfectly.

Productive and work funplace

Good for fresher canteen place and other staff members are good It's really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion Display a good understanding of employees' roles.

About My Learning

I m happy work with this company. So many things I had learnt in this job. How we talk to others and how I manage peoples. Also Learn how We prepare ourselves for next level. So many things I learn in this company.

management,workplace everything is great

company and job role,everything is great. I am haapy with the phone call and the deal i got from the company,speaking with the requirement team service helped me get exactly what i was looking for.

Pros

workspace and ethics

Okay

If there is improvement in salary then it is the best option for anyone and if company can increase in salary then there is no need to leave the job and go outside

Pros

Inviremennt is exilent

7,891