Teleperformance logo

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 834 reviews matching the searchSee all 27,119 reviews

Work Place.

Teleperformance is fun and productive workplace. Teleperformance also provides work from home, which is great opportunity for people in this pandemic. Employers at teleperformance are welcoming and friendly.

Pros

none`

Cons

Very good working culture in this company

Great working culture and well manared company, staffs. This helpful attitude makes it clear that I can continue to take on new challenges and grow with the company. Thank you every leads to give extra effort on me.

Very good MNC organizations

I have joined in this company just few days before but I have a good experience in condition of company culture and floor decorum, all support staff's are very helpful person and supportive. Really am so happy working with TP.

Environment of office

Firstly, I would like to take this moment to appreciate the wonderful opportunity given to me to be interviewed at a reputed organization like yours.I understand that I am a fresher but I have always wanted to be a part of your organizations’ workforce as it promises to be a place wherein the learning curve is great & hard work is appreciated.I have always looked towards organizations like yours to kickstart my career. I believe with the right atmosphere at the workplace, one can achieve much more than working at an unappreciative workplace.This is one of the biggest reason why your organization tops my priority list. I assure you that I have the zeal to give 100% towards my work & bring a noteworthy contribution to this organization.

Good place for learning

I have recently joined to this teleperformance company its very much good and best for the tele performers good environment best trainer happy and glad to work in teleperformance company

Pros

Not there any thing

Cons

Not an issues

Good

Good to work hereJob security For freshers it will be a good Company,Avg salary Career growth will be thereExperience will be useful Good company

Job in this company

It is glad that an employee in teleperformance working as customer care specialist.the company is good for freshers and they are good to new comers and they train well for the candidates to do their jobs.there is less pressure compared to other companies

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Relaxed and a good environment workplace

It's a great opportunity to work with teleperfomance, I'm so excited and feeling glad to work with TP I like the environment here and, the employee support is very good at her..

No comments

This company is cooperative and management and with this company my experience are good and I can also recommend this company to someone .Great experience ...

It is a good platform for me to start my career

It is a very good company to start the career it gives opportunity for the Freshers to work and learn and training is also very good all the company staff is also good

Jobs at Teleperformance

See more jobs

Work from home it's great opportunity for us

Every this is excellent professional work, 1. Good work of teleperformance company.2. All difficulty solve and supporting every time.3. I best my luck this opportunity.

Pros

Work from Home

Cons

3 months leave no leave

Productive and fun work place .

It has excellent environment... Amazing work culture. Adaptive working.One can prove themselves & showcase themselves to amazing personality. I suggest one should definitely join teleperfomance in lifetime.

Internet connection and room rent

Everything is quite good here, it's an excellent place for freshers . It gives us great start as it improves our communication skills and also personality. But there are quite thing which should be taken care of that are :-1). The company should give internet, electricity to tha employee who are working from home.2). The ones who are working from another cities should be provide room charges i.e. 3000 in indore.

Pros

Work from home, fresh start

Cons

3 months no leave

Proctive n fun workplace,i feel proud to working here

Work from home it'sa really great opportunity for me,to work here to explore my potential.. I am interested in learning new things. But they who are working from home should be paid for internet connection.. Work environment is amazing, managers are very supportive ,their teaching methods are very understanding.. I m happy that i m a part of this company..Thank you so much.

Pros

Work from home, paid for internet connection

Cons

Na

Fun place to work

Company is good.work culture is very nice and the trainers are very helpful. Got the best trainers in teleperformance.i would definitely like to refer my friends

Cons

Productive and fun work place

It's a very good place to work we bright future over here am glad to work with teleperformance,there many opportunity they are giving for us Thankyou so much to giving me opportunity to work with you.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive and fun workplace

Training time we make full fun and enjoyble training time and really have any interested work in TP please come and contact to HR team. Most best thing is work from home available in covid-19 pandemic time.

Pros

Locker available in office

Productive and Fun workplace

I'm just a month old at Teleperformance. But this company has given me so much ease to work here. No pressure and the team here is very supportive in every aspect. I would surely say, it's one among the companies which are best for Freshers and would eventually help them build their career in here too helping you improve yourself professionally.

Wfh

As we all know some process in teleperformance are operating from home and there are lots of challenges while working at home, also in this pendemic dearness are at top and salary is not compatible for it, overall company and its policies are very good but still there is some gap in getting appropriate salary as per time and need. If I talked about the compitition company which are offering more salary then teleperformance, but wanna to work here as we have job security with this companyMean while if company able to provide some extra wages and allowance as pr time and and no other companies can stand with teleperformance

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Teleproformance is good for communication. Nd best place to work

Teleproformance is best place for communicational growth and I got very good trainers which I can learn with fun. I am sure teleproformance improve my standard of living and show me new path towards my career.

Pros

Free coffee, tea

Cons

Cab facilities are not provided as a leave at long distance

Good place to work for carrier growth

Good place The commercial future of the company looks very promising.The company is concentrating on developing new products.The law obliges companies to pay decent wages to their employees.PolyGram is one of the world's largest record companies. work for carrier growth

Pros

Free Lunches

7,881